England Vs Scotland - Friday 18th June, 8pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Mount was surprisingly shit, but maybe marked out of it. But without him on the ball it just revealed the inadequacy of Rice-Phillips to progress the ball.
Philips who set up the goal Vs Croatia?

Am genuinely.more concerned by the lack of attacking width. Hardly.any crosses into box and Shaw and James seemed like they'd been told not to progress.

It would be so much better if teams could choose their draw if they came in first.
I think it would have been better if draws were made after the group stages so teams play full throttle to secure qualification asap instead of playing strategically, but hey it’s UEFA...

Mount was surprisingly shit, but maybe marked out of it. But without him on the ball it just revealed the inadequacy of Rice-Phillips to progress the ball.
Bellingham should really be starting in the midfield. I don't care that he's only 17, he's basically the only player that plays in the middle that can progress the ball consistently.

Reminds me of this:
usa-pic.jpg

Scotland are good. With 2 more quality players - a centre back and a striker - they would be very good. There has to be a better striker than Dykes somewhere.

Deserved draw by Scotland, maybe they deserved even a bit more based on the quality of chances. That's nice after all the abuse they've gotten these past days.
Also, couldn't give 2 shits if Kane played terribly. Spurs above everything.

Everyone knows Rashford is useless up top alone. Nobody should give Southgate any credit for that decision. Whatsoever. And taking off Foden for Grealish when we badly needed more going forward was such a bottle job.
You can give credit for one thing and discredit for another. It doesn't have to be all one or the other.

Back
Top Bottom