****England v Italy Euros FINAL 11/07/21 8pm*****

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It is showing whatever you want it to show.
....is it though?
I wanted it to show the Paul Daniels Christmas special from 1982.... but it's certainly not showing that!

....looks to me like it's showing a load of tanked up England fans taking it out on some Italians in the concourse.... 'cos they can't get to Rashford, Sancho or Sakha!!! I was totally wrong*!!!!!

*I might be wrong mind! (See, told you!)

Last edited:
....is it though?
I wanted it to show the Paul Daniels Christmas special from 1982.... but it'sv certainly not showing that!

....looks to me like it's showing a load of tanked up England fans taking it out on some Italians in the concourse.... 'cos they can't get to Rashford, Sancho or Sakha!!!

I might be wrong mind!
You are mate, they are going at people jibbing in

....is it though?
I wanted it to show the Paul Daniels Christmas special from 1982.... but it's certainly not showing that!

....looks to me like it's showing a load of tanked up England fans taking it out on some Italians in the concourse.... 'cos they can't get to Rashford, Sancho or Sakha!!!

I might be wrong mind!
Not an italian in sight. That video came out not long after the game started. Its english fans on english fans.

You are mate, they are going at people jibbing in
DAMMIT!!!!!

I took a punt, and was wrong.... soz!

Those darn ticketless fans....
Thank GAWD there were some right minded Englanders to put them straight!

I'm off to bed... I can't take the shame of tonight any more!

Thanks for pointing it out though... if have gone to bed thinking I was SO right....
How WRONG I was! D'oh!

#facepalmshame!

The Euros was a nice little distraction for last month. Back to the day to day grind of f**king Spurs again now soon. I see we have a new manager, so that’s something I suppose.

Why did Kane stop dropping deep/play making after we scored the first goal, should have gone for more goals. We would never have been able to hold 1-0 till the end

Well we almost did to be fair. It's very risky obviously, and not how I'd go about it. But even the goal they scored was pretty lucky - It just bounced for them. As much as we didn't create, I also only remember Pickford making one good save. Both defenses were well on top, and even more so when Kane tired and Chiesa went off.

Not an italian in sight. That video came out not long after the game started. Its english fans on english fans.
FUUUUUUUUUCK!
I'm so wrong on this it's embarrassing!

Hit me with everything you've got...

Proper keyboard self righteous warrior I am...

DELTE POST DELETE POST DELETE POST!!

Grealish was cutting through them like hot knife through butter. Am I the only one see this?

:mourbringit:

Should have been on 30 minutes earlier. The Italians were almost panicking every time he got on the ball. And a few of them were on yellow cards.

Southgate fucked us. Give him lots of credit, it's deserved. But last night, he lost that game for us. He got so much wrong.

There were a lot of people storming the gates when I went in at around 6.45pm. As soon as a side gate opened, there was a massive rush.

Spoke with some inside and they said they just stormed the gate, then also had to ask some (ticketless) fellas to move on from my seats when we first got to our seats before kick

Back
Top Bottom