Emerson Royal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a difference it makes to have two fullbacks who are comfortable playing on both sides of the pitch. Death to the unbalanced fullbacks nonsense and rationalizations. Hope he can push on and continue this level of performance.

That's not really saying much .
His crossing was poor today.
But not making mistakes and being solid is a big plus for me after the complete horror story of Aurier.
Hes played what 2-3 games in a whole new country and league for him. Same with romero. Lets give them a bit of time

We are spurs, why are we resorting to time wasting, well all entitled to their own opinion, I rate Royal in the same class as Gilberto, he can't dribble. Even walker way better than him in that aspect.. But time will speak for this

As for winks, I think he was always a fighter and he did nothing wrong to deserve this esp it's Poch that implemented the safe passes. But in all honesty, no one from spurs is more composed than Hojberg, that explains why he ever get games from Pep @ Bayern. Ndombele for his talent has been really bad w his tracking and passing, I'm afraid it's hard for us to get things right at RB now

Can you tell Mum that Dad needs to change his computer password, again.

Back
Top Bottom