Does this club deserve our support?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This team certainly don't after yesterday's shit show.
The club is ours,I love it,always will.
But some of the pitiful excuses we have here at the moment deserve nothing but contempt Owners,directors and players.

It’s currently just a name and a husk of its former self. There’s fuck all of worth to support. I still will of course but I’ve never felt more disconnected. I’ve preferred reading this forum to watching the football this season.
I don't know what the 'club' really is anymore. There is no identity, no direction, no entertainment, no unity, there is nothing. There is no story to get attached to and follow. It feels like just an empty meaningless obligation. And the only way to 'fix' this is for some arab oil state to buy the club and financially dope it to becoming something, then we can pretend to be happy.

What is the fucking point of any of this shit?

My support is forever. This stinks like the worst of rotten eggs at the minute but as long as we don't make a ricketts of the next appointment we will be okay.

I would still prefer this to being bought out by some rogue state or some pr!ck simply out there to use us as an extension to their short one.

Just have to ride the storm but next choice of permanent manager is critical..

I stopped going after might have been the Sheffield United debacle. I'm not going back till we become ourselves again. The identity forged by Nicholson not some marketing bullshit. A progressive head coach and a clear out the rubbish that successive bad coaches indulged. Hojbjerg Dier Loris Sanches it's obvious where the work must start.I feel much better in myself since I stopped travelling to make myself unhappy.

No- the club right now doesn't deserve our support. Levy and ENIC are totally inept from a footballing perspective and need to either give control to someone else, or sell up and get the fuck out.

I'll always be diehard Spurs, but while these absolutely bullshit executive and coaching appointments continue, it would take a miracle for us to win anything in spite of that.

Fuck Levy. Fuck Enic. Fuck Conte. Fuck Stellini. All of em out.

I don't know what the 'club' really is anymore. There is no identity, no direction, no entertainment, no unity, there is nothing. There is no story to get attached to and follow. It feels like just an empty meaningless obligation. And the only way to 'fix' this is for some arab oil state to buy the club and financially dope it to becoming something, then we can pretend to be happy.

Nope.... No it isn't.

What is the fucking point of any of this shit?

That's for you (and any other fan) to fathom for themselves.

Supported in far worse times than this including relegation, near bankruptcy and a decade or more of total mediocrity. We’re four years removed from a CL Final.
Personally, I’ll be really happy to thin the herd and get rid of the Poch-era fans with an elevated sense of entitlement that will turn on us after a couple of sub-par years and those that constantly snipe at and mock the team (particularly publicly). After all, there’s another fairly new stadium one stop away on the Victoria line at Highbury and Islington.

Back
Top Bottom