Do we want to keep Kulusevski?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Kulu worth keeping?

• Yes

Votes: 115 66.5%
  • No

Votes: 58 33.5%

• Total voters
I think we go overboard with some players, which may or may not be understandable.

I also think that in the main we have a lfair share of more than decent players, if not necessarily the right type of mix. That in fact is clearly the case

The single most importanr thing for me is the team. Nothing else.

The way the team does its best is if players perform consistently close to their optimum levels.

Why so many of our players, not just this season but pretty much since traitor boy a few years ago, fail to do just that is the mystery that I had hoped Postecoglou had solved.

So the question on Kulusevski could apply to nearly all our players, which is the real problem.

What we need is more depth so getting rid of established players at this point would be a mistake. Kulu has shown that he can be efficient but unfortunately he has been really poor lately. I would not give up on him yet though but we need more alternatives

In my opinion, Kulusevski is a good player. No wonder his form has dropped when he has been dropped for the likes of Johnson and Werner, and on top of that is being played out of position behind Richarlison.

The form of the entire team is shit, more-so since Werner and Johnson came in, so it doesn't make sense to throw him particularly under the bus.

Im fine with keeping him.

Utility player that plays for the team not himself. On form he’s shown he can win premier league games on his own. Has had a terrible end to the season like a lot of our players

He’s had back to back terrible seasons. The absolute blindness some show towards this footballer amazes me. So many hoodwinked by a good few months.

He was discarded by Juve for not being good enough and we should be doing the same. 9 g/a for a wide forward across 2522 minutes. Absolutely not even close to good enough.

And won games on his own? When?!

He’s had back to back terrible seasons. The absolute blindness some show towards this footballer amazes me. So many hoodwinked by a good few months.

He was discarded by Juve for not being good enough and we should be doing the same. 9 g/a for a wide forward across 2522 minutes. Absolutely not even close to good enough.

And won games on his own? When?!

Cool

With Kane dropping deep it made him able to run in behind without the whole defence in front of him and I think that suited him. Now without that creative force and the fact Kane pulled defenders with him, low blocks are just never going to be his strength

With Kane dropping deep it made him able to run in behind without the whole defence in front of him and I think that suited him. Now without that creative force and the fact Kane pulled defenders with him, low blocks are just never going to be his strength
With Berg coming in though he will be needed for that alone - keep

What we need is more depth so getting rid of established players at this point would be a mistake. Kulu has shown that he can be efficient but unfortunately he has been really poor lately. I would not give up on him yet though but we need more alternatives
In my opinion, Kulusevski is a good player. No wonder his form has dropped when he has been dropped for the likes of Johnson and Werner, and on top of that is being played out of position behind Richarlison.

The form of the entire team is shit, more-so since Werner and Johnson came in, so it doesn't make sense to throw him particularly under the bus.
Im fine with keeping him.

Utility player that plays for the team not himself. On form he’s shown he can win premier league games on his own. Has had a terrible end to the season like a lot of our players
I think Kulu's problem is that he's been over relied on to provide match winning moment, which he just hasn't done.

Him, Richy and Werner, strike me more as back-uo squad players, who CAN come in and make an impact, but probably can't be relied on to provide top quality consistency over 38 games...

That's a shame, cos in an ideal world, you'd have a squad of 22, 1st Team quality players.... But we don't, and, apart from one or two clubs, not many others do either to be fair.

We seem to have an AM/ forward line made up of 'back up' players, who would be fine to have around the squad,, if only we had better players ahead of them in the 1st team pecking order!

I think Kulu's problem is that he's been over relied on to provide match winning moment, which he just hasn't done.

Him, Richy and Werner, strike me more as back-uo squad players, who CAN come in and make an impact, but probably can't be relied on to provide top quality consistency over 38 games...

That's a shame, cos in an ideal world, you'd have a squad of 22, 1st Team quality players.... But we don't, and, apart from one or two clubs, not many others do either to be fair.

We seem to have an AM/ forward line made up of 'back up' players, who would be fine to have around the squad,, if only we had better players ahead of them in the 1st team pecking order!
I don't know. I see Liverpool fans hating on Salah and then they drop him and lose the league. Salah wasn't playing that badly imo compared with Nunez etc.

I see Spurs fans questioning Kulusevski but ever since we dropped him for Johnson we've lost more points.

Back
Top Bottom