Do we want to keep Kulusevski?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is Kulu worth keeping?

• Yes

Votes: 115 66.5%
  • No

Votes: 58 33.5%

• Total voters
LOL...does he really? Odd time to say this after Poch just did the double on us...and so much of this board is NOW seeing what I warned about BEFORE he came and his whole time here. I'll mark you down as 1 of the 75%...don't worry, you can change your vote.

Back to my callbacks/bookmarks...
That's such a bizarre logic. It's like saying "I told you Son wouldn't work back in 2016 and would you look at it now".

He was good for his first year here, now he's been shocking for around 4 months (expect the Scum game). Imagine how sad you must've been when he was playing well and you were just bookmarking stuff instead of enjoying Spurs. Really bizarre behaviour.

That's such a bizarre logic. It's like saying "I told you Son wouldn't work back in 2016 and would you look at it now".

He was good for his first year here, now he's been shocking for around 4 months (expect the Scum game). Imagine how sad you must've been when he was playing well and you were just bookmarking stuff instead of enjoying Spurs. Really bizarre behaviour.
This is revision. His general play was crap in his first 6 months but he bagged a few and you were blinded by the shiny objects. He was DOMINATED but Cucurella with BHA, the LB (out with ACL right now) from Brentford, AND in the Soton game. All 3 were more athletic and in each of those game I warned and tried to point it out....this kid is NOT PL material.

He was total shit the whole next year and I, amongst others, warned about signing him permanently...you, and others, disagreed (I'm highlighting those now). We signed him perm last summer after a questionable 18 month loan that told me more than enough that it wouldn't work out...it hasn't.

Now you out here bitchin that after suffering all the moronic barbs for the last 2 years that I'm cherry picking and this kid has only been shit for 4 fucking months FFS!!!!! I literally just replied to a bus-conductor bus-conductor post from April 2023 that was crying not to sign this player permanently.

Man up and take it on the chin like you (and others) deserve...you dished it out every 1/20 games he wasn't complete shit...now you have to take it. Last laughs...ha ha!

This is revision. His general play was crap in his first 6 months but he bagged a few and you were blinded by the shiny objects. He was DOMINATED but Cucurella with BHA, the LB (out with ACL right now) from Brentford, AND in the Soton game. All 3 were more athletic and in each of those game I warned and tried to point it out....this kid is NOT PL material.

He was total shit the whole next year and I, amongst others, warned about signing him permanently...you, and others, disagreed (I'm highlighting those now). We signed him perm last summer after a questionable 18 month loan that told me more than enough that it wouldn't work out...it hasn't.

Now you out here bitchin that after suffering all the moronic barbs for the last 2 years that I'm cherry picking and this kid has only been shit for 4 fucking months FFS!!!!! I literally just replied to a bus-conductor bus-conductor post from April 2023 that was crying not to sign this player permanently.

Man up and take it on the chin like you (and others) deserve...you dished it out every 1/20 games he wasn't complete shit...now you have to take it. Last laughs...ha ha!
Tbh you have been vindicated on this and you've prolly taken hundreds of disagrees on the topic. Gotta call it like it is

He’s went back so much that I don’t see a place for him to be honest. I really liked him but at the moment he offers absolutely nothing. The sane can be said about Johnson and Sonny. These guys are subs for us if we want to move forward because if they start we stand still.

Tbh you have been vindicated on this and you've prolly taken hundreds of disagrees on the topic. Gotta call it like it is
TY...and not just the disagrees...these cunts always get personal and shitty, right? And then, when you call them out they never take it on the chin!!!! Now, Darnswim Darnswim , who I like and never got cunty, but he did make some callouts every 1/20 games where Kulu wasn't total shit, isn't taking it like a man.

Can't imagine how anyone could fairly argue I'm some Johnnie come lately to this player. Thought the Paratici double swoop was shit because we overpaid for average...but this player was the lesser 'value' of the two. Absolutely did not want him from watching his stylings at Juve, whose games I was watching for an American player.

Admittedly, I didn't watch intently our games in his first 6 months but @Five alerted me to the 'quality' of his shiny objects that were getting folks to call him 'borderline world class'...wasn't impressed, mostly luck. But then he was truly, truly shit the whole next year so there is no way we should have signed him. We should be so angry as supporters that we've been laden with this player.

Todd- you sound like a raving lunatic. Get a grip.

Thanks for coming back not to support the club, but to check up on some posts you bookmarked awhile back.

The team is awful right now and almost none of the players are playing well.

Kulu obviously is not doing well, but neither is anyone bar VdV, to the point where I even doubt it has to do with the players individually and now believe it’s Ange, who looks like an offensive coaching fraud.

In either case, you are simply raving right now-check your usage of caps and all the hate- why would anyone want to engage with you on this?

Todd- you sound like a raving lunatic. Get a grip.

Thanks for coming back not to support the club, but to check up on some posts you bookmarked awhile back.

The team is awful right now and almost none of the players are playing well.

Kulu obviously is not doing well, but neither is anyone bar VdV, to the point where I even doubt it has to do with the players individually and now believe it’s Ange, who looks like an offensive coaching fraud.
lot of words to say "I have no idea what I'm talking about and I was so wrong about this player". You should try it because it would be accurate. Yeah, bookmarking is a great feature...gets you to the stupid posts more quickly. But I've only privately notified you idiots of your nonsense...you've now taken the time to show folks you were one of them.

why would anyone want to engage with you on this?
You just did now and in the past, what's that say about you?..and unlike Darnswim, you did go cunty just like this post here. It's not about me...if you, someone who clearly doesn't understand football, would have listened then you'd be further along now. But now you'd rather attack me (again) and trash Ange instead of saying this player is shit. Well done. persistent ignorance is the best ignorance.

lot of words to say "I have no idea what I'm talking about and I was so wrong about this player". You should try it because it would be accurate. Yeah, bookmarking is a great feature...gets you to the stupid posts more quickly. But I've only privately notified you idiots of your nonsense...you've now taken the time to show folks you were one of them.

You just did now and in the past, what's that say about you?..and unlike Darnswim, you did go cunty just like this post here. It's not about me...if you, someone who clearly doesn't understand football, would have listened then you'd be further along now. But now you'd rather attack me (again) and trash Ange instead of saying this player is shit. Well done. persistent ignorance is the best ignorance.
Unhinged. Go home Todd- you’re drunk.

Tbf he's caught a lot of flak over this so he's surely afforded some gloating?
Actually not so much gloating as wanting some of these ignorant happy clappers to STFU when their input is based on tribalism instead of insight. This guy's still here being a dick instead of jsut raising his hand like a man.

Hes shite.. get rid. Dont undertand the fascination with our fans and hanging onto mediocre players. Hes had plenty of time.. hes not an improvement on anyone weve had in the past in those positions

Tbf he's caught a lot of flak over this so he's surely afforded some gloating?
I dislike anyone who gloats- Todd used to be a good poster back in the day, but is basically a single issue poster here now- I have barely seen him post on anything except Kulu in the last year and a half. He certainly hasn’t turned up in the match threads.

I still think Kulu is young and talented enough to turn it around. I support the team and the players. Todd appears to just be here to try and get one over on people. It’s toxic as fuck and I don’t like it.

Back
Top Bottom