Do we have the best non CL squad in Europe?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

...the main problem with our team or squad is they rely to much on some world class individuals and it is obvious that maybe 3 or 4 callibres of that size cant be the whole team...I hate it when our team gets in front of the penalty area with great dominance and then just only chip the ball to bale or defoe to score a freaking goal...we cant kill teams off that's the main problem...I mean you got the potential of a world class team who can eventually score from any distance or even force a goal in an other way coz they are brilliant, but they don't. All the quality is mainly lost due to ranking orders or easyness. I mean look at our team we play a 4-5-1 for most of the times latelybecause we have so many good midfielders and also crap strikers =) but they rarely have a peek at the goal. even the LB and RBs got some decent power and accuracy for an attempt but they rather pass the ball and waste a good opportunity or fuck up then rather have a shot on goal! Too much quality is lost there imo!
:nawty:

Huh? Translation...

Do Chelsea not go straight back into Europa League, y'know, to defend their title?

That should put us in Champs League. :levystare:

Interesting graph

Scaledtablecopyjpgopt438x877o00s438x877_zps8ccd0c59.jpg

....looks more like a fucking game of Ker-Plunk to me!!

I'd say by the time the season kicks off, Monaco will probably have one of the best squads NOT in the CL... and depending on how Inter react to not even making Europe, they may well assemble something resembling a quality squad.... but other than them, then yes, we're well up there!
(oh, not counting Liverpool of course, who have the best squad in Football, regardless of whether they're in Europe or not... That's just a given!)

Back
Top Bottom