Dnipro - Remembering Tom Van Haaren

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is what we're going to hold up just before the 23rd minute appluase on Thursday night. We're in the back row. Obviously given the overhang from the upper tier we're going to bring it down a few rows. If you're in or around those seats please give us a hand in holding it up. We're then going to roll it up and offer it to Tom's Dad who'll be with us in the block.

o1rw6P3.jpg

This is what we're going to hold up just before the 23rd minute appluase on Thursday night. We're in the back row. Obviously given the overhang from the upper tier we're going to bring it down a few rows. If you're in or around those seats please give us a hand in holding it up. We're then going to roll it up and offer it to Tom's Dad who'll be with us in the block.

o1rw6P3.jpg

This is touching. Makes you proud to be a football fan.

Shows 1882 represents the supporters of Tottenham Hotspur. Chapeau!
@ Darren A This is what I expect a supporters trust to do, puts THST to shame. You are so out of touch with the fans it is embarrassing.
Amazing you have managed to get that banner done so quickly, @ Darren A how's the surffer flag comming on, tick tock, tick tock?

Shows 1882 represents the supporters of Tottenham Hotspur. Chapeau!
@ Darren A This is what I expect a supporters trust to do, puts THST to shame. You are so out of touch with the fans it is embarrassing.
Amazing you have managed to get that banner done so quickly, @ Darren A how's the surffer flag comming on, tick tock, tick tock?

Not really the thread to be having digs at people is it.

--

Be nice if they pick up on this on the TV and give him a mention.

No idea why the trust or I am being dug out on this thread - Flav emailed us asking for our help in publicising it which we are only too happy to do.

Worth mentioning that it's quite a busy week for us what with the all party meeting on secondary ticketing markets at the Houses of Parliament tomorrow morning and our AGM tomorrow night.

I'm quite happy to have a private discussion with you about what you believe a supporters trust should be dealing with tho - DM me your details and I'll give you a call.

I stayed out of this thread on purpose.

But fuck me, this is fucked up...if you want to pay tribute do, if you don't, don't.

You have someone using it to bash the trust *lets face it you don't need to use a boys death to do that*

You have Darren using it as a promotional tool.

And some nought on another board using it to have a pop at 1882.

The Internet has turned us into utter cunts. I hate you all.

A Feyenoord supporters's dying wish was to meet the players.His fellow supporters put on a show for him. Sometimes football fans are truly magnificent...
As for the song, why don't we simply sing you will never walk alone?

Back
Top Bottom