Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't understand 'day tripper' concerns. Wouldn't describe any members clearly chomping at the bit to purchase a ticket for Dnipro within the first few hours as a 'day tripper'!

In fact, wouldn't describe anyone attending this, anywhere in the ground as a day tripper. Sadly I've got a circle of Tottenham supporting mates who don't see this match as worthy of their attendance.

Looking forward to it.

Is block 35 sold out? I'm buying my tickets on Saturday and I don't want to be stuck with some miserable arseholes like I was for Sherif at home (they were in the 1882 block and were complaing about the constant chanting - hope the ozil looking wanker falls down a well).

We'll most likely play benfica if we win this.. that's great because we've got a Portuguese manager who managed against them and knows everything about th... nevermind

Row 26

338194_heroa.jpg

Damn. I'm waiting for some money to go in today so I can book a few. Was hoping to just scrape it. Oh well. Just How many rows taken so far?
7 the furthest back, I reckon there will be more on General Sale, although the box office are insistent no more tickets will be made available, struggling to believe it would sell out so quickly

The small, mischievous part of me thinks maybe an opponent fan group have all agreed to spend £20 each to buy up all the tickets in Block 35, then not turn up so that the block is empty and 1882 gets embarrassed.

Come to think of it, that's a bloody good idea :paulinhobored:

Back
Top Bottom