Did anyone see the size of Brad's hands?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Freudlyuchenko

LIVE LAUGH LOVE
During the postmatch interview of Brad Friedel a few friends and I noticed that his hands are huge. Literally his palm was on his cheek and he could itch the other side of his face.

Now am I just being stupid or did anyone else that?

Yeah, I did! Actually I noticed earlier on when they were interviewing him and the Fulham Goalie together ... his hands were on a mission of their own!

RESPECT to the Friedel!! What an inspired signing he was, as it turns out! Although Carlo did well in Russia, I would imagine that a couple of those yesterday would have beaten Carlo!

Gomes - we probably would ahve conceded at least 3 I would say.

Friedel did cause that one moment of panic when the ball bounced off his chest... But when you are getting peppered with shots you are gonna have one or two blips.

I loved it when he turned to the bench or one of the defenders and just had a massive smile of relief.

He has turned out to be a great signing. I have to say that by going for reliable proven premiership players rather than pay £££s on expensive foreign more glamorous players, our transfer dealings have been superb!

Back
Top Bottom