Destiny Udogie

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was obvious if you watched him he basically played hurt in the Chav game to help mitigate Davis and Royal but it badly back fired, and Ange should have seen it. Udogie is just like Walker he's a 99% physical percentile player. But them guys are so used to bossing their oponent they are lousy if they are off it, they make zero allowance for "I can run this one," "I'll get there first..because its me" "This dude can't brush me off"..."Oh! FU**k!" They are liabilities unless they are genuinely match fit. Kyle Walker took years for the penny to drop ( an even more monstrous physical specimen) he always backed himself ball watched thinking I'll still beat him. I hope Destiny learns quicker, and Ange don't buy into he's so strong it don't matter if he's a bit below himself. In the EPL you get found out.

If we really had that much clout, I doubt we'd have let Bentancur join up with Uruguay to be honest.

:ange-bored:
Slight difference in that Bentacur needs to get minutes into his legs.

We're probably hoping/have an agreement with them that he only plays a max of 45 minutes.

Or Uruguay insisted that he turns up, as is there right.

Pure guess work on my part.

We really don't stand in players ways for international games, it's probably a draw for players joining us. We are the biggest club you can join in the PL and support you to join the national team.

Udogie should see that in the future if he's genuinely upset.

Then again maybe too late for Italy to qualify (outside of league playoffs)

Back
Top Bottom