Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Would love him back
As what?

The player who bossed the Madrid game at Wembley, of course but that's long, long gone. So sad the fall from grace. I hope he's dealing with things well. Didn't really give any insight into anything in the pre-build up, hopefully the post match stuff will be better.

Edit: On a theme, Palmer is something else. 1-0 Chelsea.

As what?

The player who bossed the Madrid game at Wembley, of course but that's long, long gone. So sad the fall from grace. I hope he's dealing with things well. Didn't really give any insight into anything in the pre-build up, hopefully the post match stuff will be better.

Edit: On a theme, Palmer is something else. 1-0 Chelsea.
4 goals. Why didn't we sign him😩

Dele hasn't played a game in over a year, that's crazy. Maybe he spent the time expanding his culinary repertoire and learnt how to make spaghetti on toast?

Bake Off Giggle GIF by PBS

I wonder if Man City would have sold him to us. Not exactly like-for-like rivals but some teams do business with certain teams, and not others. If they had, who would have he replaced? Maddison?

They refused to sell us Sancho (in the same window they punted him to BVB)..... And that was before we stonewalled them on Kane.

Last edited:
Llorente's arse has a lot to answer for...

The Sancho thing was before that.... It was the same window they bought Walker (2017)... They refused to let us have him as part of the deal only to then let him go to BVB for just 10m quid a couple of weeks later.

Wankers.

Last edited:
The Sancho thing was before that.... It was the same window they bought Walker (2017)... They refused to let us have him as part of the deal only to then let him got to BVB for just 10m quid a couple of weeks later.

Wankers.
Ricky Villa's dribble has a lot to answer for...

(not that kind of dribble, of course).

Watching him balling for us on Sky Sports right now is so sad. Back then we all thought he would go on to be a great, for both club and country.

Once he lost his confidence and swagger he became a shadow of the player he was.

Love the guy, wish him nothing but the best

That’s what I was trying to say as he brought so much pleasure to genuine Spurs fans so it would be good if he could be brought back in some capacity

I accept that it’s highly unlikely that he would return to his previous heights as a player!

Watching him balling for us on Sky Sports right now is so sad. Back then we all thought he would go on to be a great, for both club and country.

Once he lost his confidence and swagger he became a shadow of the player he was.

Hamstring injuries fucked him physically and then personal issues made things worse. Can’t blame the lad really given his childhood. To get as far as he has in the game is an understated achievement given his background.

He’s available on a free this summer isn’t he? He needs to pick his next club and manager very carefully. It would be amazing to see him back.

Back
Top Bottom