Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep, you can't disagree with the manager on one particular thing without thinking he should be sacked on the spot, good one mate.

Also - we don't have realistic Kulu alternatives. We clearly like inverted wingers and he's the only left footed winger. You can see what he does tracking back and why he plays, that doesn't automatically equate to 'Ange loves him' .. more that Ange makes do.

ALL the preliminary reports suggest we are going to be in for at least one wide player in the summer so don't be shocked if Ange's 'love' of Kulu dies out very quickly when we have realistic alternatives to him on the right.
Rearrange this saying:
Day Off Give Yourself A

He must be a defenders dream to mark,he’s so easy to read.All he wants to do is cut in on his left foot,even then he wants too many touches then he gets dispossessed.

Premier league starting position.

18 games as RW. 4 goals. 0 assists.
6 games as AM 2 goals 2 assists.

Would suggest he is more effective as an AM.

But depends if you want your RW to be chipping in with a lot of goals / assists. Personally I think the elite / top level players do. They can change games single handed.

If you want a pressing machine there who can retain the ball and cover a lot of ground he’s doing his job well.

He must be a defenders dream to mark,he’s so easy to read.All he wants to do is cut in on his left foot,even then he wants too many touches then he gets dispossessed.

Classic on Saturday

Through on the right hand side of the penalty box with a clear opportunity to cross the ball with his right foot with attackers in the box but no he stops to get the ball on his left foot giving the defender time to cover and he then loses it and opportunity gone

Happening far too often

I'm not as down on Kulu as some of you. I do however agree that heis entirely too predictable as a winger. Everyone knows that he is going to cut in and he doesn't have the pace so very easy to defend.

I do think he has a future at the club if nothing else I think we should explore him playing in the 10 more. We needs backups to Maddison and I think he's played pretty well there a couple of times.

He's a good player that would get in most teams below us, he deserves at least a squad place for me.

Premier league starting position.

18 games as RW. 4 goals. 0 assists.
6 games as AM 2 goals 2 assists.

Would suggest he is more effective as an AM.

But depends if you want your RW to be chipping in with a lot of goals / assists. Personally I think the elite / top level players do. They can change games single handed.

If you want a pressing machine there who can retain the ball and cover a lot of ground he’s doing his job well.

He is our most dispossessed footballer and in the top 10 most dispossessed footballers in the league.

Where they’re both best you mean !
Yep. And more importantly, not pushing Kulu into a position where he's not best and that hurts us as a team.
I'm not saying it was his fault we got twatted Saturday, just that I'm fucking sick of seeing potential moves break down due to him slowing everything down all the time.

Classic on Saturday

Through on the right hand side of the penalty box with a clear opportunity to cross the ball with his right foot with attackers in the box but no he stops to get the ball on his left foot giving the defender time to cover and he then loses it and opportunity gone

Happening far too often
Another example was him actually getting the better of the fullback- makes a nice angle for bending it in…I honestly couldn’t tell you whether it was a cross or shot.

Oh that is nice to see...

Every single player underperformed (that is obviously including Kulusevski).

And you have big party.

Celebrating it with opposition fans tweets.
About most average player who at the peak age is playing for 5th side team in EPL.

Congratulations. Enjoy your happy days!

P.S how many goals did your favorite-ever player bagged over the weekend :) ?

Yep, you can't disagree with the manager on one particular thing without thinking he should be sacked on the spot, good one mate.

Also - we don't have realistic Kulu alternatives. We clearly like inverted wingers and he's the only left footed winger. You can see what he does tracking back and why he plays, that doesn't automatically equate to 'Ange loves him' .. more that Ange makes do.

ALL the preliminary reports suggest we are going to be in for at least one wide player in the summer so don't be shocked if Ange's 'love' of Kulu dies out very quickly when we have realistic alternatives to him on the right.

Only that we have alternatives.

Ange could have chose to play Werner Son Johnson front-line. But he doesn't.

I keep repeating - Kulu is very talented player, but he is not cut out to be RW in Ange-Ball system. But for some reason Ange keeps playing him on RW. Which DOES make our attack too predictable.

I mean you have become an absolute caricature in this topic already. You can claim in one post that "Kulu has no balance" and at the same time claim "he can shield the ball". How the fuck can player with no balance shield the ball against EPL level players?

But hey, enjoy your day - we lost, everyone (literally everyone) played poorly, so you can gloat for quite some time about how Kulu is shit. Even post crap that opposite fans make up to make fun of Tottenham. So you have all the reasons to be happy and satisfied. Enjoy it fully!

Only that we have alternatives.

Ange could have chose to play Werner Son Johnson front-line. But he doesn't.

I keep repeating - Kulu is very talented player, but he is not cut out to be RW in Ange-Ball system. But for some reason Ange keeps playing him on RW. Which DOES make our attack too predictable.

I mean you have become an absolute caricature in this topic already. You can claim in one post that "Kulu has no balance" and at the same time claim "he can shield the ball". How the fuck can player with no balance shield the ball against EPL level players?

But hey, enjoy your day - we lost, everyone (literally everyone) played poorly, so you can gloat for quite some time about how Kulu is shit. Even post crap that opposite fans make up to make fun of Tottenham. So you have all the reasons to be happy and satisfied. Enjoy it fully!
He is an 'opposite' fan mate....🤷‍♂️

I wonder if Ange actually wants our wide players to continuously cut inside? I can't see no other reason he's picking an out of form Kulu on the right and a right sided attacking player like Johnson on the left who also refuses to go on the outside.

I wonder if Ange actually wants our wide players to continuously cut inside? I can't see no other reason he's picking an out of form Kulu on the right and a right sided attacking player like Johnson on the left who also refuses to go on the outside.
You're not allowed to question the cult leader

How Dare You Greta GIF

Back
Top Bottom