Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's always been aesthetics with Kulusevski

And tbh, it was also a pretty big reason no one outside of Spurs fans (and then Prem fans) rated Kane up until a few years back when it was pretty stupid not to and he showed he was more than just a goal scorer.

I would hear constantly that Kane couldn't be a world class player because he isn't quick and can't dribble, therefore he couldn't drag a team to a win and create magic out of nothing like an Aguero, Henry, Suarez could etc.

Man the wag are sadder and more desperate than ever these days. It’s Christmas Eve and I’m in your head so much you want to try and get me banned.

Go bother your long suffering wife.
You're not in my head.....i want to get you banned first and foremost because you're not a Spurs fan.......Happy Christmas.....👍🎅

It still remains to be seen as to whether Kulu can play as a #10 over the long term

As teams watch film and employ tactics to 'stop' him in that 10 role, it'll become harder for him to play at the level he's playing at

There's always that element of surprise when a player switches roles and teams can't figure out a players tendencies

I think the correct way to play Kulu is to switch him from RW and AM to maintain a level of unpredictability which is what we need
hes more than fine as a 10 when madders isnt available. id like to see them switch it up in games, sometimes the switch might be golden against certain oppo. madders is that good he can play anywhere along that line and with a proper target to aim for like richy, it could pay dividends.

He was alright v Everton. He's had a number of very good games recently and did not reach his previous level of contribution. That's ok- it's to be expected. If he was assisting or scoring every single game that'd be all-time great status- an unrealistic expectation.

Really great player overall though and fought hard as usual for the cause. We're fortunate to have such a committed, talented, professional in our ranks.

He's stepped up massively as a leader you feel, especially with Madders missing. Nobody has bought into Angeball more than Kulu and he's an excellent speaker and personality, you really feel he's the unofficial fourth member of the leadership group.

He's stepped up massively as a leader you feel, especially with Madders missing. Nobody has bought into Angeball more than Kulu and he's an excellent speaker and personality, you really feel he's the unofficial fourth member of the leadership group.
Agree completely.
So wish we could get him taking more FKs too.

It still remains to be seen as to whether Kulu can play as a #10 over the long term

As teams watch film and employ tactics to 'stop' him in that 10 role, it'll become harder for him to play at the level he's playing at

There's always that element of surprise when a player switches roles and teams can't figure out a players tendencies

I think the correct way to play Kulu is to switch him from RW and AM to maintain a level of unpredictability which is what we need

Hard to stop ball carrying players.

It doesn't work that well on the wings because he has no space on the touchline so he can only really go one way, when he's in he middle he has the space to go both ways.

Sterling in his prime was scoring 6-7 goals in the CL and pissing double figures for goals and assists as one of City and England’s star men, whilst dribbling past people for fun.

I mean this is what I’m talking about, cluelessness on an insane level.
Go watch his city comp of all his goals. Half are literal tap ins. He did his job well at city but he was also a product of the system.

Sterling is a slightly better Lucas moura.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom