Dejan Kulusevski

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The second goal against Villa was important even though it was not the winning goal. We were under extreme pressure after scoring the first goal in first half. That second goal was really a huge relief at that point of time.
And the last minute assist against Mancs. Won us the game and helped get our season back on track. Not many players would have the composure to stand up a cross like that in the last minute versus the league leaders. The lads class and I definitely put him in the same bracket as Foden, James. Just a shame he's not English

I'm so glad we're not the one's singing that "What do we think of Woolwich?" chant.

It's the lamest cringiest most dogshit chant of all time and anyone that sings that is a helmet.

Last edited:
His acceleration is quite quick. So while his top speed might not be that fast, he can certainly beat someone and get a shot or cross off, which is he very good at for both.

That combined with his footballing brain about space, understanding the game, reading defender's movements in front of him, and strength, makes him a force to be reckoned with.

Can't believe he's 22.

Assisted for Sweden’s goal today, absolute baller.

Nuts how young he is, signing of the season
that one pass to Elanga where he cut back towads the middle was so so good. He looks up and sees the game but also has a good sense of the movement around him without having to look up.

Since Kulu has joined, he's provided the most assists to Son with 5. With Kulu's dribbling, passing and overall, playmaking ability, these two are really going to light it up. Love that Kulu's always got his head up and looking for the best finisher in the league. I think they're going to outdo the Kane/Son link up next season.

I'd like to hear more noise in the media from ex Spurs about why our players aren't being recognised for their performances.
It's absurd this kid wasn't getting enormous praise. He turned our season around. Without him we'd have had headless chicken Lucas Moura pinging around the pitch like a lost housefly

Kulu is miles better than Saka.

Hilarious that Saka got a PL POTY nom this season when Son just received his first nom this season. What a fucking joke.

English bias at its finest.
Your life has become trolling the forum of a football club thousands of miles away from your homeland. Have you ever stopped to think how sad that is? All those possibilities...

Anything to escape the crushing loneliness I guess. I really feel sad for you. Find a hobby, talk to some girls, do anything. This is not how you want your life to go, kid.

Back
Top Bottom