Deadline Day - One Signing

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I wouldn't mind Leighton Baines. Not as sexy and with less upside potential than Coentrau (or however the heck you spell his name), but we've got so many new faces from so many parts of the world that, I feel, a proven and established local Premiership talent would fit in quickly and help steady the ship.

I do like Rose but am just a bit concerned about his defensive positioning and awareness.

Happy Jim White Day everybody!
The questions are
1) Are we going to see AVB hanging out of his car window today?
2) Are we close to signing Damiao?
3) Who is going to leave?
4) Does the printer/fax machine have ink in it?
I suspect we've made all our major signings. Probably a number of out goings.

Would love to see Mata in our colours!

Personally I'd save the money, see how the team comes together (4 competitive wins, 1 loss against an opponent where we had 60% of the ball) and then decide if we need anyone else in Jan. We've just signed arguably one of the most creative AM's in Europe in Eriksen and haven't seen anything of Lamela.

If I had to sign anyone then I'd love to see us put in a £20m bid for Baines just to annoy the Mancs.

Back
Top Bottom