#davroatemyhamster

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well hopefully that got a lot of people asking what the hell #davroatemyhamster meant - good work people! Lot of spurs fans asking about it and about the podcast.

So many funny tweets, but here are a few of my favourites

Tty2j.png

JZ5Us.png

KgDgV.png

CHNKY.png

IYql6.png

LmFi2.png

3lsLV.png

VHsCM.png

2Sk7Z.png

XFEPF.png

MOjo5.png

Not me mate - there were hundreds tweeting! we were averaging about 20 a minute between 9:00-9:10... it was ridiculous.

Should do it all again in the future during a spurs away game during Europa League... more Spurs supporters online whilst watching the game on tv.

what is that supposed to show? It's just showing a few tweets using the hashtag.

edit: also, has anyone got a screen grab of that being a trending topic?

Its a graph of the number of tweets at a particular time.

It didn't show up on twitter in London or UK - only on the trending sites.

We had about 895 tweets and I reckon we'd need double that to show up on the twitter page. It was a valiant effort. The momentum dropped off at about 9:45.

But hey, all of the sites monitoring trending picked it up - at one point it was showing on them as trending globally.

At one point it was getting more tweets than #MCFC, which is impressive seeing as they were playing in CL

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=339&start=20

The day after the night before, and what a night!!!

Ooooft, did Davro himself tweet at all? I saw an RT that was copied and pasted, but it was no longer on his page, so not too sure if he actually said anything.

#FuckDavro
#DavroAteMyHamster

AMAZING AMAZING effort. Sibs, I don't know where you came from, but you're a legend. We were going to talk about you on the pod last night, but we forgot in all the excitement. (That wasn't all we forgot btw).

I think Charlottepeachy sent over a pic that showed the hashtag being third in the UK, I'll try and get it.

Sibs posted these in the other thread...

[rimg]http://i.imgur.com/4I9iv.jpg[/rimg]

[centre]
2UfPn.png
[/centre]

[centre]
5GkMD.png
[/centre]

[centre]
IAmV8.jpg
[/centre]

Back
Top Bottom