Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good thing Moura and Reguilon were so outstanding and stood around like a couple of traffic cones to allow Coufal in eh? But we can't blame Reguilon now, can we?
I know what you mean but Moura just fucking stood there and offered nothing as usual

All the goals are a collective failure, on each one multiple players didn’t do their jobs.

But no doubt Davinson is not a composed defender and his shoddy moments make the team very nervous. He actually looks more frazzled now than he did in his first season when he played consistently well. The number of basic headers he gets wrong is alarming.

Sanchez is that classic player that splits the support. I think he’s our best defender and, despite the own goal, was solid yesterday- keeping Antonio in his pocket.
However reading the comments it seems he’s the primary reason we’re not gonna win the league this year!

Sanchez is that classic player that splits the support. I think he’s our best defender and, despite the own goal, was solid yesterday- keeping Antonio in his pocket.
However reading the comments it seems he’s the primary reason we’re not gonna win the league this year!

I don't see how anyone can watch him play these past two seasons and think he has been better than Toby. I know Toby is older and lost a step but no chance Davison is better than him.

He is better than Dier and it is yet to be seen what Tanganga and Rodon are but no chance he is better than Toby.

All the goals are a collective failure, on each one multiple players didn’t do their jobs.

But no doubt Davinson is not a composed defender and his shoddy moments make the team very nervous. He actually looks more frazzled now than he did in his first season when he played consistently well. The number of basic headers he gets wrong is alarming.
I always think he is a player than needs to play all the time to get any kind of rhythm. The more unbroken game time the fewer the big errors. But He has had his chance now time to upgrade.

I think you out of your depht. You want to play an error prone cb all the time.
Not sure how you have come to the conclusion that "I want" to play him. I simply state , that I think he makes less errors with an unbroken run of games. Seems self evident the big clue being ,the bit, where I state it's time to upgrade him. Is English your second language? Genuine question. I pay little attention to the personal background etc of posters as it doesn't normally intrest me. It would explain some of the obtuse responses you occasionally make.

Not sure how you have come to the conclusion that "I want" to play him. I simply state , that I think he makes less errors with an unbroken run of games. Seems self evident the big clue being ,the bit, where I state it's time to upgrade him. Is English your second language? Genuine question. I pay little attention to the personal background etc of posters as it doesn't normally intrest. It would explain some of the obtuse responses you occasionally make.
And i think you come to the conclusion i don't wan't to play him. I will always judge players by quality.

Not sure how you have come to the conclusion that "I want" to play him. I simply state , that I think he makes less errors with an unbroken run of games. Seems self evident the big clue being ,the bit, where I state it's time to upgrade him. Is English your second language? Genuine question. I pay little attention to the personal background etc of posters as it doesn't normally intrest me. It would explain some of the obtuse responses you occasionally make.
Ok. I can speak 3 other languages. English is not my first but it should not matter as long as you understand me.

And i think you come to the conclusion i don't wan't to play him. I will always judge players by quality.
Yeah second language, makes sense now. I'm not impuning your intelligence. I don't need to know how many languages you speak. I just notice you read sub text where it is absent, and inference where there is none. You did it again: I don't care wether you want Sanchez in the team or not. I am simply making a general comment about his game, it is better with unbroken matches. That's all, an observation free of motivations of any kind. English allows for this; you seem to sense a position for or against where there is none.

Yeah second language, makes sense now. I'm not impuning your intelligence. I don't need to know how many languages you speak. I just notice you read sub text where it is absent, and inference where there is none. You did it again: I don't care wether you want Sanchez in the team or not. I am simply making a general comment about his game, it is better with unbroken matches. That's all, an observation free of motivations of any kind. English allows for this; you seem to sense a position for or against where there is none.
You can talk. I have to be honest i appreciate a good conversation. Sub text where it is absent? You say i make up things and i am not. I understand you have your opinion on when he plays best. But you are wrong either way. He is a liability howewer you word yourself.

You can talk. I have to be honest i appreciate a good conversation. Sub text where it is absent? You say i make up things and i am not. I understand you have your opinion on when he plays best. But you are wrong either way. He is a liability howewer you word yourself.
The sub text being I want him played when I state I want him sold. You can't see that makes no sense? My opinion on wether he is a liability is likewise obvious, in me saying Upgrade him! I never said you make up anything. I have worked out that your use of English lacks nuance. Now I understand why. There is no contention here, if you seek one you will have look elsewhere. I am most certainly NOT wrong, as there is nothing to be wrong about. It's simply your grasp of English.

The sub text being I want him played when I state I want him sold. You can't see that makes no sense? My opinion on wether he is a liability is likewise obvious, in me saying Upgrade him! I never said you make up anything. I have worked out that your use of English lacks nuance. Now I understand why. There is no contention here if you seek one you will have look elsewhere
If this is a contest of the english language. You win hands down. But if this is about football you have no chance.

If this is a contest of the english language. You win hands down. But if this is about football you have no chance.
Look put me on ignore because you seem to have real comprehension issue and it bores me. I want him sold, I think he is poor, and needs games to be better, whilst still being poor. Very straight forward. I suspect you understand this but are one of those people who use this site as a way to bolster your odd ego. I'm not interested. Having opinions about anything are only opinions. You don't get to "win" football chat. There is no right. Try and understand this. I have no chance...oh dear you shouldn't be this old and this needy.

Back
Top Bottom