Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ive said it before and I'll say it again... I cannot think of one single game where Sanchez has been outstanding for a full 90 mins, he has had flashes but either he cant concentrate or judge whats going on round him or he is just plain rubbish and a massive waste of 38 million quid

The Colombian Phil Jones but 3 x as expensive.

Regardless, I'm really hoping this is just a poor phase of games before he develops into a solid dependable option. He looked promising in 17/18 season didn't he? Let's hope Ledley can properly instil some confidence in him, let's not right him off completely.

His long balls have improved. Best I can say really.
There was one yesterday and that’s not enough

Their first goal was inevitable after the free kick when him and Sissoko lined up together in the centre of defence

Regardless, I'm really hoping this is just a poor phase of games before he develops into a solid dependable option. He looked promising in 17/18 season didn't he? Let's hope Ledley can properly instil some confidence in him, let's not right him off completely.
It is not going to happen. I wanted him to succeed more than anyone. But on this level he has proved himself inferior. And we have to deal in facts.

Still a massive blunder selling Jan Vertongen simply because of his age, not his performances.

He wasn't sold and he was not re-signed because of his performances not his age.

I love Jan and appreciate how great he was for us but he was done as a top PL CB.

Not going to happen
Get rid

Two minds???

Sanchez???

Lmfao 🤣

MV5BZTY3NzkwMWQtMDU1Ny00OTBhLWIzYzAtMmMwZTFmMmU4NmI2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA0MjU0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Good thing Moura and Reguilon were so outstanding and stood around like a couple of traffic cones to allow Coufal in eh? But we can't blame Reguilon now, can we?

Blame him all you want it doesn’t change the fact that a competent CB deals with that cross with ease.

Back
Top Bottom