Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It was tongue in cheek remark ya fucking bell. I'm delighted with the signing. I couldn't care less if he's 50million or 50pence
Jeezus
it was tongue in cheek, and you didnt shit your pants in excitement at us paying 30 million for sissoko last year. and you've never implied that Levy is tight.

I do feel a twinge of sympathy for Ajax. They have such an incredible academy and scouting outfit, and every time they reinvent their first team it just gets picked apart by teams in bigger leagues.
But they're very good at it, its a model they're obviously happy with and on top of. Genuinely feel they're simply maintaining their place at the table and building the infrastructure to return as a competitive force when the inevitable (sadly, it is inevitable) Euro-league comes together.

tenor.gif

Much delighted of this signing, it shows that we are not desperate, strengthening in the area we are the strongest for a club record fee. I enjoyed small fee more, but hell yeah.

Now is the time we wait with eager and anxious, please stop saying he is the best CB available and everything. Let the guy enjoy his new environment.

Back
Top Bottom