Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

200w.gif

I wasn't being negative. Toby for instance is good enough to play anywhere he wants and he is 28. I hope and expect he will stay, but I am just being realistic and voicing what could happen. I do agree this is new Tottenham, but if you think that means the likes of Barca and Real are no longer a threat in terms of buying our best players then you're wrong I'm afraid.
According to some outlets we are having a major setback in contract talks with Toby. Guess who have been long term admirers of him, but weren't interested in him for £11m?
Man City.

According to some outlets we are having a major setback in contract talks with Toby. Guess who have been long term admirers of him, but weren't interested in him for £11m?
Man City.

I expect City along with the other richer clubs all would like to sign him but there is no way we'd sell him to another Prem club, I just never see that happening with our most exceptional talents.

Not sure I believe that - Sanchez was 10-11 years old when Cuntball played his last meaningful football
Sanchez was born in 1996... Sol Campbell played his last meaningful football on 8th April 2001... (and even that doesn't really count, 'cos it was against them!)

Sanchez was a few days shy of 4 years, 10 months...
Hardly old enough to form an opinion that would shape his career!

Still, the Media will shoehorn any fucking ArseAnal angle in there if they can!

Back
Top Bottom