Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Looks near the line. Fuck it, I'm going to emotionally invest.

Football Formation Creator - Make Your Team and Share Tactics

Balls. Can't post pics. But it looks like a Christmas tree and I am looking forward to that fucker lighting up around Christmas. I feel cosy and safe already looking at that back 7. Just hope Rose and Trip get well soon. We'll be camped so far in their half, the lads will be lucky not to die of exposure.

A week ago I had never heard of him.
Neither had this fella...
:roseunsure:
1414228815325188681.jpg

A week ago I had never heard of him.

I was only aware of him because of the game against Utd in the Europa. I recall he made one very good challenge and also one slightly dodgy one in the area where he could have conceded a penalty, apart from that I had never heard of him either. Looking at scouting stuff on YouTube he does look very good, and I guess he must be for this price. It would be nice to make a record signing is actually a success for a change...

Back
Top Bottom