David Villa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know this is very far fetched but rumours are surfacing about the possibility of David Villa going to Liverpool in the summer because he can't get into the Barcelona team. Once again he's a player who would trouble our wage structure but surely if this were to become a possibility we should be in for players like him?

thought the same about Suarez at the time though. Speaking of which, every game I see him in he pisses me off a little more. Wasting such a talent by being a complete cock all the time.

I thought of a new drinking game watching the match yesterday, everytime Suarez hits the floor you take a drink, even if he actually does get fould its nearly every time he comes into contact with another player he goes down. Its ambarrasing to watch and more embarrasing that Kenny defends him.
I literally have hate for this player, he's just such a Cyril Sneer face and a cheat.

If we sign David Villa I'll get a "I love Jenas" tatoo on my forehead.

As for Suarez, class, but a cheating cunt. I struggle to understand how Kenny given the era of football he came from can defend him.

It really annoys me that in football these days you can be a complete cheating cunt but managers still back the players.
It really just makes you think they see everyone else as stupid - which I suppose we are for paying the prices we do. In the days of HD slo-mo replays where you can clearly see a player has felt the fabric of another players shirt and decides to dive for a penalty yet pundits and manager say 'there was contact' he's always going to go down. ITS FUCKING CHEATING

we can blame Woolwich and UEFA for that though. They challenged Eduardo's red card for diving and proved there was contact and therefore it wasn't a dive because a dive can only be described as such if there's absolutely no contact. Just another reason to despise that football club.

drwinston001 said:
thought the same about Suarez at the time though. Speaking of which, every game I see him in he pisses me off a little more. Wasting such a talent by being a complete cock all the time.
Ajax to Liverpool is a step up. Barcelona to Liverpool is not.

There's no reason we shouldnt go for players of this quality, we just need to offer massive wages and CL football. Oh, yes, I see.....

drwinston001 said:
we can blame a***nal and UEFA for that though. They challenged Eduardo's red card for diving and proved there was contact and therefore it wasn't a dive because a dive can only be described as such if there's absolutely no contact. Just another reason to despise that football club.

Was that against Celtic? Remember a scummer bleating to me after that, insisting that Woolwich players are so quick and ethereal that even if there is no contact, it still isn't a dive. Woolwich players apparently travel at such speeds that a light gust of air or even a particularly violent thought is enough to destabilise their balance.

Fucking cunty bastards.

drwinston001 said:

Yeah he really grates on me too , falling over with arms up in the air claiming for nothing

sort of person you would never tire of punching in the face

Can't see him going to liverpool tbh

Re: David Villa for sale

waccy said:
Not seen this anywhere else on the grapevine yet but just picked up Spanish rag Marca and it has front page Barcelona definitely selling David Villa in the summer, and he would only leave in Jan if a mega-offer came in from the EPL. Chelsea, Liverpool and Aston Villa all supposedly interested.

Villa to Villa?

I really hope Levy trolls it next month and bids for Torres, Villa and Tevez.

@ eggsoakley and Shittu to Woolwich [/OldGag]

Nothing wrong with showing a bit of intent I guess...

Villa - probably could pick or choose, no less than 100k a week, would surely speak to the likes of Milan's, MUFC's etc before getting to us

Tevez - world class, would never attract him with our wages on offer, is the player worth the dis-harmony it would inevitably cause...NO

Torres - ASSUMING we could come to an arrangement re: wages, I think he may fancy it. Regardless of his form over the last 12 months, there will still be a long queue of clubs in for him, but I'd wager that he'd fancy proving a lot of doubters wrong in the EPL. He'd score bucket-loads for us.

Dreaming, I know, but that's what Silly Season is all about I guess! ;o)

Back
Top Bottom