Crystal Palace v. Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday, December 13, 2:15 PM GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Their GKs performance reminded me a little of when Krul fucked us.
Disappointing we switched off second half and we got punished for it.
Timid teams don’t win titles, we need to learn to go for the throat.

banana-peel-slip.jpg

that was really poor from us, we just stopped playing second half. We can’t do that at 1-0 up. 2/3-0 up I can understand but we really can’t be sitting off mid table fodder at 1-0 up.

Our counter threat was non existent today.

Almost every team hates us. Almost every team considers us their rivals. The refs have at best an unrecognized bias against us. The pundits too. It sucks that pretty much all our opponents get it up when facing us, but then again, we must be the real deal as a club if we can inspire this much hate.

If every single poster on this forum could see that they were going to score, how come Mou didn't until after it happened?

They were creating chance after chance, we HAD to push them back or this was inevitable.

100% on the manager, two points dropped.
I've been making this point all season, it had to eventually come back to bite us.

Problem today was our players, relapse and refused to play football. Our attack was ridiculous, no one showed intent when we were leading 1-0, always giving them the ball without trying shit all.

We really need to press when we are defending a narrow lead, you could see the goal coming all day long.

Still , we didn’t lose which is the main thing and their keeper had a worldy

COYS

Back
Top Bottom