Crystal Palace v. Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday, December 13, 2:15 PM GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You can't sit there and do bugger all except soak up pressure for so long without giving away chances....

Big 10 minutes......

This is Spurs through and through...... Man U, Man City, Chelsea and Woolwich.....

But Palace seems to be beyond us
We haven't looked like defending all match for whatever reason. Just feel like we need to recognize that and change it up, especially when we are only up 1-0.

We haven't looked like we wanted it since going up. They wanted it more. Now we see if there is a positive reaction from our players.

Ref is crap and they have been lucky. If wepush hard to the end we can still take all the points.

When we actually tried going forward before the Kane goal and after their goal we have dominated them.

No need to sit back and try and hold on to a 1-0 after we scored. We could/should have pushed them more after the first goal and been up by 2 or 3.

I get what the idea was in closing up shop, but it was so obvious Palace were dominating them in the air. Begging for trouble.
I don't even think we was doing that Palace was just shitting on us and the players went to sleep I never felt like we was in control like Woolwich and Man city

Just a shit performance

Back
Top Bottom