Crystal Palace v. Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday, December 13, 2:15 PM GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm not at all confident, too many battle scars from the past to be complacent, because 'it's only Palace'.
As has been mentioned, let's hope that the 'one game at a time' mantra is being instilled into the players and whoever is selected does their job.
I'm getting used to see our name at the top of the pile, please keep it going boys, that would be the best Christmas present EVER :)

The circumstances of this match remind me a bit of the Wolves game at Wembley which signaled our decline. Remember thinking if we win this we're right in the hunt with Liv and City....you know the rest.

Need to cement our good results with 3pts here and head to Anfield full of confidence. Big balls time Spurs.

Last edited:
Why ridicule the man for his speech impediment? Not the act of a gentleman at all.
tbf to him, I call him woy a lot but I don't mean it as an insult. It's just kind of a funny nickname at this point. More of an affectionte nickname than a pisstake.

The circumstances of this match remind me a bit of the Wolves game at Wembley which signaled our decline. Remember thinking if we won that we're right in the hunt with Liv and City....you know the rest.

Need to cement our good results with 3pts here and head to Anfield full of confidence. Big balls time Spurs.

Man, that game haunts me big time.....

The circumstances of this match remind me a bit of the Wolves game at Wembley which signaled our decline. Remember thinking if we won that we're right in the hunt with Liv and City....you know the rest.

Yeah i remember that game, was very hard to accept it.

This time its different but we'll see:)

Yeah i remember that game, was very hard to accept it.

This time its different but we'll see:)
I'll never forget the Burnley game. I still want to know what Mike Dean said to Poch.

During Pochs time we'd be amazing most of the season. But it was moments like these when we'd have the chance to pull away from our rivals or catch up to a rival after they lost that we would then go on to miss that opportunity. Lets hope we make it count this time and go 5 points ahead of the chavs.
Spot on post.

I don't worry about this game.

The final game of last season against Crystal Palace was more nervy. Thing was not in our hands, and we were lacking an identity post Poch. There was no going back if result weren't our ways.

So with that in mind, we don't have any extra pressure going into this game. We have been at the top of the table for few weeks now. We had coped well with pressure from City, Chavski and Woolwich games. No way this game is more stressed than those.

Don't underestimate Crystal Palace, but be confident in ourselves. COYS.

Back
Top Bottom