Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a bunch of deluded mouthy thick pikey cunts.
Rowan Atkinson GIF

I fucking hate them.

Memory serves he had an attitude re training
Did he? I don't remember that. I know his father was on the fighting cock podcast and seemed like a good man, and Andros has always struck me as decent and hardworking.

Of course, being a good lad doesn't mean you train like a madman.

Did he? I don't remember that. I know his father was on the fighting cock podcast and seemed like a good man, and Andros has always struck me as decent and hardworking.

Of course, being a good lad doesn't mean you train like a madman.
He never had any attitude. He fell out with Poch over a warm down as an unused sub, and despite apologising Poch never forgave him. Poch could be a bit small like that. If you binned everyone that back chatted their boss, we'll lot of job interviews.

He never had any attitude. He fell out with Poch over a warm down as an unused sub, and despite apologising Poch never forgave him. Poch could be a bit small like that. If you binned everyone that back chatted their boss, we'll lot of job interviews.
Sounds like something that might have happened, don't think he was really good enough for us anyway...

I've learned through a few jobs that you can talk freely in public against anyone but your boss, but quite a few bosses can actually take a lot of critique behind closed doors.

Or at least if you disagree with them in public, still do what they ask of you.

Back
Top Bottom