Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fraud. For those watching the game today I seriously think he could relagate them, so many of Southampton's attacks came as a direct result of Payet loosing the ball or not bothering to offer any defensive cover, shocking performance.

Fraud. For those watching the game today I seriously think he could relagate them, so many of Southampton's attacks came as a direct result of Payet loosing the ball or not bothering to offer any defensive cover, shocking performance.

He is a brilliant player but not the type of guy you want in a relegation battle, like Ozil or Eriksen he will pull off magic but to expect him to be the defensive focal point shows what a mess they are in.

You see the Saints put 2-3 men on Payet today, simply you stop Payet's deliveries and you stop West Ham, they don't have anything beyond a Payet cross and a Payet free kick.

The other issue is the pitch, it's massive, teams like West Ham that play hoofball are better suited to small tight grounds like the Boleyn that suit clumsy beasts like Antonio and Carroll, on a large pitch they have to play football more. Their new stadium is going to be so much better for us than the Boleyn.

Serious question - why didn't they do what City did after the Commonwealth Games and lower the pitch adding in an extra tier - would've got rid of that fucking stupid gap around the pitch.

Actually, I know why... :harrylol:

nM4fxJj.png

:avbpray:
They're not even a club any longer.

Does anyone else think that Antonio is the stupidest looking mother fucker that ever played the game ?

whenever I see West Ham and Antonio gets on the ball I think of "run forest run" he's the very definition of a dumb athlete. He is physically impressive and can do the basic things well but he's totally and utterly devoid of a football brain or by the looks of it any brain at all.

Does anyone else think that Antonio is the stupidest looking mother fucker that ever played the game ?

whenever I see West Ham and Antonio gets on the ball I think of "run forest run" he's the very definition of a dumb athlete. He is physically impressive and can do the basic things well but he's totally and utterly devoid of a football brain or by the looks of it any brain at all.

He is deadly at heading the ball combined with Payet crossing he is effective at scoring. Payet leaves and he is fucked as they don't have anyone else with a delivery, the rest of his game is average at best.

Back
Top Bottom