Come here to laugh at West Spam

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just wanted to remind everyone of this fucking masterpiece that came out in the summer :dembelelol:
Will someone break the news to this lad or should we let him gloat about how they spent some money on Jack Wilshere and Carlos fucking Sanchez.

OMG I was looking for this one the whole time since it disappeared on twitter.

"YOU FAKKING TINPOT NOO GOOD WANKERSS "

:vert:

Why are all Spammers brexiteers btw?

I followed the link into that kumb thread .. they need fucking help

They’re suggesting the perfectly proved concept of away goals carry more weight to avoid bore defensive matches .... all because Tottenham Hotspur have progressed through 2 rounds in away goals . And it’s not the odd dickhead it’s a whole sop of dickheads genuinely forwarding this an active proposal.

Then they are harking back to the discussion that has totally died a death about the champions league being a misnomer because yes yes it’s not only league winners that make it up ..... I mean we all discussed that for 5 minutes 20 years ago ... but because now spurs are in it the champions league is actually all a bit of a mockery to them now .

And to finish they claim the cup winners cup was ahead of the uefa back in the day because it was actually competed by teams that had one something . Again not so . Quite often league winners would win the cup also but obviously default to playing in the European cup . Or the teams eligible 2nd 3rd would have won it and they would also opt for the more prestigious Uefa cup

Leaving the cup winners cup all a bit weak because the place was often taken by the losing finalists .... so for these reasons they scrapped it . To suggest it was anything other than the third rated trophy of the 3 is utter nonsense.

(While the most prestigious was the European cup it was actually considered the Uefa the toughest as it was made up of 2nd and 3rd place teams of the strong leagues , rather than having to beat champions of Luxembourg etc in the early rounds )

I understand how powerful a tool denial can be and in certain cases it can protect the ego to help it from being punctuated by reality

But fuck me this is new levels
The old European Cup was harder to qualify but easier to win the ueffa Cup easier to qualify but a lot harder to win. The Cup winners Cup was hard to qualify cups were taken very seriously in England in those days but the easiest to win.

I'd love to see leave/remain opinion data broken down club by club.

DR-8c7nW0AEzQtI.jpg

is it true they've been taking out full page ads in the Metro and Standard for membership? . (Which is code for season tickets available)

Just wanted to remind everyone of this fucking masterpiece that came out in the summer :dembelelol:
Will someone break the news to this lad or should we let him gloat about how they spent some money on Jack Wilshere and Carlos fucking Sanchez.

Anyone know where I can find this weirdly smug cunt?

I've got a feeling vlogging at the wheel must be illegal, right? I really hope somebody reported this bellend to the police.

They really believe we care

But it is like you've suddenly decided you hate Tottenham, now they don't play against Millwall they have decided that. There was absolutely no rivalry between the two clubs since I've been growing up supporting Spurs (45yrs). Only in the last decade, it gets spoken about and it's all West Ham.

Seriously ask any one of them to detail the history of this rivalry, they can't go back further than Lasagne gate. NOTHING preseeds it, not one single standout moment in history dictates a rivalry, that's 13yrs!!! It's the same rivalry as Palace, QPR (in fact I'd argue because of the Cup final we have a more meaningful rivalry, certainly an older one), Charlton and Fulham. How old is this fella, mid 20's? If so he would have been approx 10-13yrs old when lasange-gate was played, let that sink in!!! It's all he's known, he's not experienced them playing Millwall. That's the birth of their rivalry. THAT ISN'T WHAT A RIVALRY IS.

Love the twist of narrative too, saying since we've been top four we say it's a cup final, WHAT. A. CUNT! No mate, there has been no change in that sentiment.

I'll always acknowledge that for some there is a rivalry off the field from the late '70s, this can't be ignored and in my opinion, is where it stems from, that and where there is territory are blurred like along the A11/M11 & A12 corridors out of London. But let's be honest this is a minority and off-field rivalry was equally had with other firms too. But, to have a rivalry there first and foremost has to be a footballing one, something has to have physically happened between the clubs both on and off the pitch.

We have more of a rivalry with Man City than we do with this mob with key games played at cup finals, relegation battles, CL qualification battles over the decades etc....

They really believe we care

Deluded cunt.....

We've ribbed them about that for as long as I can recall.

Notice when whoever the prick was backtracked.... "When we we're both mid-table, when we were above them....."..... Daren't venture into he the 80's. 70's or 60s will ya, you mugs!

Like any of us give a shit anyway now..... :dude:

But it is like you've suddenly decided you hate Tottenham, now they don't play against Millwall they have decided that. There was absolutely no rivalry between the two clubs since I've been growing up supporting Spurs (45yrs). Only in the last decade, it gets spoken about and it's all West Ham.

Seriously ask any one of them to detail the history of this rivalry, they can't go back further than Lasagne gate. NOTHING preseeds it, not one single standout moment in history dictates a rivalry, that's 13yrs!!! It's the same rivalry as Palace, QPR (in fact I'd argue because of the Cup final we have a more meaningful rivalry, certainly an older one), Charlton and Fulham. How old is this fella, mid 20's? If so he would have been approx 10-13yrs old when lasange-gate was played, let that sink in!!! It's all he's known, he's not experienced them playing Millwall. That's the birth of their rivalry. THAT ISN'T WHAT A RIVALRY IS.

Love the twist of narrative too, saying since we've been top four we say it's a cup final, WHAT. A. CUNT! No mate, there has been no change in that sentiment.

I'll always acknowledge that for some there is a rivalry off the field from the late '70s, this can't be ignored and in my opinion, is where it stems from, that and where there is territory are blurred like along the A11/M11 & A12 corridors out of London. But let's be honest this is a minority and off-field rivalry was equally had with other firms too. But, to have a rivalry there first and foremost has to be a footballing one, something has to have physically happened between the clubs both on and off the pitch.

We have more of a rivalry with Man City than we do with this mob with key games played at cup finals, relegation battles, CL qualification battles over the decades etc....
Bang on. It’s recent .. maybe dating from lasagnegate. No clear evidence to suggest it predates further than that

Bang on. It’s recent .. maybe dating from lasagnegate. No clear evidence to suggest it predates further than that
I am late for 30s, most of my family are west ham. They have always hated us, only second to Millwall - but they were normally in a different league. I am guessing it was to do with the firms in the 80s and then our relative success.

I am late for 30s, most of my family are west ham. They have always hated us, only second to Millwall - but they were normally in a different league. I am guessing it was to do with the firms in the 80s and then our relative success.
Fair one

Can honestly say I never noticed anything like current animosity

Fair one

Can honestly say I never noticed anything like current animosity
It was always there, it comes from an inferiority complex from my age group. They cannot accept they are a lesser team and measure all their achievement ( :wanyama:) against us. As we move so far above them it really hits home how bad they are.

They have always hated us, even when they were in the second division they were singing the shitty songs. In Essex there were a lot of West Ham and Spurs fans so that added to it.

It stems from the nineties I'm my opinion , they jumped on us because we were a big club who were floundering and they painted a target on our backs if ours and Woolwich roles were reversed in the 90's they would be huge Woolwich haters and Spurs b fans

Back
Top Bottom