Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ronaldo had a massive ego. Basically was on £27m+ per year, refused to play for the most successful club in England, which was his job, and punched a disabled fan. Completely out of touch with reality.

Nevertheless, everything Ronaldo came out and said about his personal issues and the way he was treated was true. If you are falling out with Ronaldo and Rashford over anything else something is not right.

Sir Alex fell out with diva players at times but he did also protect players such as Cantona. I don't know why ETH couldn't get the likes of Ronaldo or Rashford on board or on form but it was his job.

Eh, when was this?

He didn’t punch the fan, he knocked a phone out their hand, but the boy was autistic

Context.

We went from punching a disabled fan to knocking a phone out of a fan's hand who he didn't know was autistic 😆

Cannot believe the money they have spent over the past several years and they go into a match with Evans and Casemiro as their two centre backs.

There was posters not so long ago saying that we should have taken the Utd approach to transfers and recruitment

I'm not gonna say who but I'm sure you can guess...

Back
Top Bottom