Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know you are neck deep when club mouth pieces start blaming youtubers. It's like Graham Roberts started pretending that Expression's was responsible for our form. It's pretty pathetic, and I can't stand Goldbridge.

I agree with you, but those special cunts at AFTV bucked the theory at their toxic 'peak'.................

Last edited:

View: https://x.com/UnitedStandMUFC/status/1714582881454924284?s=20

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

He calls Parker a 'stonewall prick' lol.

Nottingham-area police-officer Brent Di Cesare denies the allegations against Mark Goldbridge.

You know you are neck deep when club mouth pieces start blaming youtubers. It's like Graham Roberts started pretending that Expression's was responsible for our form. It's pretty pathetic, and I can't stand Goldbridge.

When did this happen? :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Wait or are you just giving an example? :sneaky:

Would love to see that beef lol

CEO of Samworth Brothers (Ginsters parent Co), had severe electro sensitivity, couldn’t have anything electrical near him at his work, his car had to be old so little electrics.

He bought Orgonite from me, back in 2006 I think. Nice man, poor condition to have in this modern world.

Suspect, given the talks he is hosting (Richard Arnold) it was a joke.
Yeah it's definitely a joke. They wouldn't leak info about the Ratcliffe offer online.

CEO of Samworth Brothers (Ginsters parent Co), had severe electro sensitivity, couldn’t have anything electrical near him at his work, his car had to be old so little electrics.

He bought Orgonite from me, back in 2006 I think. Nice man, poor condition to have in this modern world.

A real life example of that guy from better caul saul. Interesting

This is BS right? 25 mins on Ginsters and 0 mins on financials

Electro sensitivity isn't real. It's much likelier a manifestation of OCD or other mental illness.

Back
Top Bottom