Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Scumbag Jose has stated he will field a sub standard team. Sticking his nose up to football fans who pay good money (that pays his wages) to see a competitive match!

Scumbag Jose has stated he will field a sub standard team. Sticking his nose up to football fans who pay good money (that pays his wages) to see a competitive match!

Clearly given up on the league and focussing on CL, Jose always goes with the %

To be fair their second team is still better than at least 14-15 of the other PL 'first' teams

Chavs on the radio complaining about it being a "transitional" season. PULressessss give over if you spent less energy fucking over the willan transfer and actually bought a front line forward you'd be there.

The chosen one isn't so special when he has shite players to pick from? Got it all wrong tonight or the players just not good enough. I guess he will blame the players in his abstract mind (i belive they were simply out played by a superior team). I've said this before- in football it's said you never go back? It's very much true in this case.

Mourinho, you're not the only one who likes to play without the ball. And from what I saw, you're definitely not the best at it

Back
Top Bottom