Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

View: https://youtu.be/Z8iLYzi6RBw?si=JPM2r1MSBJKWL2LK

Well over a THIRD of the stadium was Tottenham in this game, nearly 15k!!! And back then you can be sure that you could add a further +5k on top of that. I've seen many a Chav fan use this game as proof that they used to fill the ground etc......BUT their average attendance that season was 13, 133!!! So, let's just repeat that; Tottenham away fans in this game were larger than their average home attendance for that season!!!

"You're only here for the Tottenham".

Oh and listen to that Archibald chant waiting to KO, Spurs fans is all you can here through this video.

Fuck Chelsea

Obviously I wasn't around then, but looking at the squads, it would have been a disaster if we hadn't won that day.

Also it's weird hearing John Motson talk about US having the chance to win 4 trophies that season.

Obviously I wasn't around then, but looking at the squads, it would have been a disaster if we hadn't won that day.

Also it's weird hearing John Motson talk about US having the chance to win 4 trophies that season.
There was a chant that season after we lost in the League Cup Final. If memory serves it was something like:

Sing, sing wherever you may be,
We lost the League Cup at Wemberly
But we'll be back to win the other three
And we'll go down in history.

Bloody hell just seen the pens on the news, both so soft
The first one is never a pen. Cucurella just throws himself to the ground like a little bitch. An extremely ugly one.

Dalot ain't too clever on the second, but it's still very debatable whether there's enough contact for Madueke to go down the way he did. Personally, I'm the ref or VAR, I never give it...even to Spurs.

Not the first time the criminal bastards get favourable calls...and not the last. See us get bumfucked when we next play them.

The first one is never a pen. Cucurella just throws himself to the ground like a little bitch. An extremely ugly one.

Dalot ain't too clever on the second, but it's still very debatable whether there's enough contact for Madueke to go down the way he did. Personally, I'm the ref or VAR, I never give it...even to Spurs.

Not the first time the criminal bastards get favourable calls...and not the last. See us get bumfucked when we next play them.
I dunno, typically we manage to bumfuck ourselves when playing the Chavs.

Cucurella giving Tom Daley a run for his money!

You’ve got to seriously wonder whether there’s an officiating agenda when you see those decisions given.

small time just like moyes
Ligainggris Westhamunited GIF by MolaTV

People talk shit because despite all the bullshit people spread on here, theres an underlining sense of fear. Why? Because deep down we know that when Pochettino gets going he is a top quality manager.

And that result against Utd was all too familiar with special nights at WHL early in Pochs spurs career that grew our character and bond.

He’ll probably finish 6th and Watch him turn them into a young well oiled machine next season.

We should have brought him back to Spurs.

Two dodgy penalties, needing 100 minutes to beat a dreadful United team at home. Never been higher than 9th in the league this season.

But yes. Will probably finish 6th and we should be fucking worried πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Two dodgy penalties, needing 100 minutes to beat a dreadful United team at home. Never been higher than 9th in the league this season.

But yes. Will probably finish 6th and we should be fucking worried πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ye laugh, they aren’t far from our form over the last 10, 15, 20 and 25 games. But of course since you’re deluded as fuck, doesn’t surprise me that you lack any vision outside Spurs.

Amazes me why people get so worried about other teams as if they're not getting worried about us.

So many losers in this fanbase that would rather align with the negative mindset and big up other teams just so they can say I told you so.

In Chelsea related news. Their favourite pie eating ex captain Frank is a favourite for the Canada job πŸ‘

I am just going to get the odds on Canada being the first international side to be relegated. Under Frank I think 2/1 is ok. πŸ‘

Back
Top Bottom