Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

me too

When we were relegated we had crowds of 50,000+ in the old Div 2. (Blimey even Citeh were getting 30,000 in Div 3 as was and we are WAY bigger than them). The first match back in Div 1 away at Forest the M1 jam started at Watford or something insane.

Chavs - before the days of the RuZZian gangster laundering his money into those cunts to get safe haven in London, and the vile Ken Bates who did a Scolar on them and would have taken them down 2 divisions without the RuZZian cunt - were no bigger than Spam. Really.

Bigger stadium, but a horrible one. Big capacity because of the dog track around it, compared to Upton which was tiny, but their average crowds were much the same. Also their success. Chavs had a decent spell but it only lasted 1970-72. An FA cup (the battle of Wmebley v Leeds) and CWC (fair play on that one, beat Real M). Like Spam, they yo-yoed between the divisions, getting relegated every few years.

Their mean without doping is mid-PL to mid-Champo. And that's their level of hard support. Rememebr how shit we were under Suralan? Relegation fights, outplayed by Chavs and Goons for YEARS. Terrible footie with some awful players. But the fanbase is MASSIVE.

Any here who are Johhnies-come-lately you can bloody well thank some of the oldies here who carried on buying tickets for WHL in the crap years, and forcing their kids to run the gauntlet with their Spurs shirts. A lot of the big old clubs have fallen apart and we didn't let it happen to the team youve decided to support.

Rant over.

Oh, and mine's a Guinness with a double Paddy's chaser

View: https://youtu.be/Z8iLYzi6RBw?si=JPM2r1MSBJKWL2LK

Well over a THIRD of the stadium was Tottenham in this game, nearly 15k!!! And back then you can be sure that you could add a further +5k on top of that. I've seen many a Chav fan use this game as proof that they used to fill the ground etc......BUT their average attendance that season was 13, 133!!! So, let's just repeat that; Tottenham away fans in this game were larger than their average home attendance for that season!!!

"You're only here for the Tottenham".

Oh and listen to that Archibald chant waiting to KO, Spurs fans is all you can here through this video.

Fuck Chelsea

Well over a THIRD of the stadium was Tottenham in this game, nearly 15k!!! And back then you can be sure that you could add a further +5k on top of that. I've seen many a Chav fan use this game as proof that they used to fill the ground etc......BUT their average attendance that season was 13, 133!!! So, let's just repeat that; Tottenham away fans in this game were larger than their average home attendance for that season!!!

Oh and listen to that Archibald chant waiting to KO, Spurs fans is all you can here through this video.

Fuck Chelsea

My favourite game of all time with my favourite goal of all time (our 2nd).

A great day, if a little hairy before and after..

My favourite game of all time with my favourite goal of all time (our 2nd).

A great day, if a little hairy before and after..
I was in the Chelsea posh seats (for many years before this, one of my best mates at school had his Grandad take me along with his entire family, all Chav season ticket holders, Directors Box - I think he was a shareholder. Lovely, generous man who knew my Mum & Dad hated football but I loved it, so almost every home game for many years he would take me and his Grandson, made all the better by him driving us down in his Jensen Intercepter, if I close my eyes I can still smell the leather and the pre-match beers had in a boozer in Little Venice).

View: https://x.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1775092788373172478?s=20

cheering-baby-yeah.gif

Fuck Chelsea

Was at that game.

We absolutely smashed them everywhere that day.

Fuck Chelsea

My first visit to Stamford Bridge, it was a dump then and it still is.

So apparently Conor Gallagher is a racist! One of their own indeed!
Bit weird that Chelsea had to put that statement out, it was obvious it was taken out of context.
To he fair, the statement Chelsea put out states the facts...
Following the sharing of the clip, the England midfielder's Instagram was inundated with abusive comments, including being called a racist.

In a statement, the Blues said: "Chelsea Football Club is aware of a video clip circulating on social media from Saturday's fixture against Burnley, which has been taken considerably out of context.

"The subsequent level of abuse and defamatory comments directed towards Conor Gallagher is completely unacceptable.
"We are proud to be a diverse, inclusive club where people from all cultures, communities and identities feel welcome."
goodfellas-henry-hill.gif

It's not racist PLAYERS that are the problem, it's their fucking hoardes of racist FANS they have to worry about!!

Fuck Chelsea

No surprise but monkey chants every time Crooks gets the ball. Despicable club.

Back
Top Bottom