Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea v Luton next week:

hasbulla-kick.gif

It doesn’t make me feel good seeing him in a Chav top!
I agree... but when I think of what he did for us and how much we loved him forit.....he didn't ask to be fired...once fired he should be free to go where he likes without creating dislike....dislike Chelsea all you like but I for one will always be a Poch fan....I'm bigger than just "hating Chelsea"....

I agree... but when I think of what he did for us and how much we loved him forit.....he didn't ask to be fired...once fired he should be free to go where he likes without creating dislike....dislike Chelsea all you like but I for one will always be a Poch fan....I'm bigger than just "hating Chelsea"....
You are ignoring the remit, us football fans are by nature both salty and petty.
And no human being is bigger than just hating Chelsea

so loyal! like the little doggie in your avatar photo....

It doesn't make me feel good to see Poch lose...unless it's against us of course...!
I agree - it's not really Poch I'm seeing enjoy lose, it's the teams he's managing.

If he was in a different league then I wouldn't care either way.

But unfortunately he's manager of one of the most disgusting, soulless plastic clubs in the whole of world football..... So it follows that if they lose, I'm happy.

Imagine if you were stranded on a desert island, and came back home a year later to find out that Spurs had spent £900m on players and yet were fielding a first XI with only two or three recognised top tier players... and one of those is 38yrs old.

I think I'd go back to the island.

Truly mind blowing transfer business by Chelsea.

Back
Top Bottom