Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I guess that this are pretty unprecedented circumstances. Things like this may have happened before but not on this scale. So to some degree I understand the league, FA and government figuring things out a bit as they go along.

But after this a clear ruleset should be set.
They should get the same as Rangers, start again from the Vanorama.

What exactly was Rangers' crime? ...I can't remember.

Full-on broke and into administration?
Set up Employee Benefit Trusts for players to pay a % of their contracts into. Pay less tax on it and therefore and offer a higher base salary (very similar to what Saracens did as well). But it's against the league rules and they got found out, having to pay HMRC the tax they didn't pay. That bankrupted the club and they changed the main company name so had to start fresh from the lowest league.

There are some details emerging about the bids.

1. Chinese consortium led by Han Din Til. Shady real estate billionaire.
2. Ivor Riptitov. Shady oil and gas billionaire.
3. Robin Bastard. Shady currency speculating billionaire.

Just makes a mockery of the so called sanctions.

This is proof that Chelski are going to weasel out of it all , rather than have to accept some form of responsibility.

Seems that a fair few MPs must be Chelsea supporters......

This is proof that Chelski are going to weasel out of it all , rather than have to accept some form of responsibility.

I think you’re right , those twats could fall in shit and come out smelling of roses. Scumbags of the highest order. Let’s just hope there’s a sting in the tail to come.

There seems to be an idea that the UK have decided that Romans money was dodgy so he is sanctioned when in fact its Roman is buddies with Putin so he is sanctioned. If a new owner came in with money earned in the same manner the Govt. /PL would welcome it gladly.

Chelsea won't be forced to accept some form of responsibility as for both the Govt and PL they have done nothing wrong. Sanctions are on Roman not Chelsea.

........Besides, the technicality here is that in that capacity Chelsea are merely acting as ticket agents for the FA/Wembley for that cup game.

I hate the fuckers; but no biggy IMO.

Are they dead yet?
place cockroaches GIF

Chelsea when Putin nukes us all to oblivion

John Major, Lord Seb Coe, Mellor, Greg Hands, Jeremy Hunt and Clarkson!!

Back
Top Bottom