Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Although I just love that scenario, is there anything stopping the players paying for their own plane tickets? Not as if any of them can't afford it!

Good shout.... When you put it like that the whining is more than a bit bogus. Between a squad of 20 odd millionaires they can't charter a plane between them?

Martyrdom bollocks and once again; MASSIVELY tone deaf.

Last edited:
Maybe most of you lot are from N London and the surrounding areas, but Iโ€™m from the outskirts of Surrey / South London area so i have grown up with mostly Chelsea mates. The amount of shit and stick i have had from that mob down the years as letโ€™s be honest here, Chelsea have taken the piss out our club for certainly most of my Spurs supporting life (30 years ). If they were to go bust or drop like an avalanche, i would honestly hold a party ๐ŸŽ‰ this means more to me than most, as i grew up with these cunts!!!

Around 25 years ago Chelsea offered me and 4 other lads from my school trials with their youth setup.
It required my mum to sign a form of consent, and to pay ยฃ5-ยฃ10 per week to cover the coach fare to the training ground.

My mum couldn't afford it, so I didn't go.
It's only this week, in my mid 30's I have realised the bullet that was dodged there.

Maybe most of you lot are from N London and the surrounding areas, but Iโ€™m from the outskirts of Surrey / South London area so i have grown up with mostly Chelsea mates. The amount of shit and stick i have had from that mob down the years as letโ€™s be honest here, Chelsea have taken the piss out our club for certainly most of my Spurs supporting life (30 years ). If they were to go bust or drop like an avalanche, i would honestly hold a party ๐ŸŽ‰ this means more to me than most, as i grew up with these cunts!!!

I grew up in Kent, started supporting Spurs around the time I started school in 1990.
Honestly I don't remember a single Chelsea fan. They were all Man Utd, Woolwich, Liverpool and a few Spurs.

Burn Them All GIF

I grew up in Kent, started supporting Spurs around the time I started school in 1990.
Honestly I don't remember a single Chelsea fan. They were all Man Utd, Woolwich, Liverpool and a few Spurs.
I grew up in Essex in the 80s and 90s. Not one Chav fan to be seen.

It was all Spurs, Woolwich, West Ham and depending on the age of the glory hunter Liverpool / Man U.

In fact there was one kid at school who started out supporting Liverpool but his Charlton supporting dad manged to convert him back. So technically there were more Charlton fans in my year than Chavs.

Back
Top Bottom