Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Newcastle was 0.3M though, 10% of the Chelsea price? Huge upside and whilst the Saudi’s have money to burn, I’m sure they crunched some numbers and can increase Newcastle’s revenue x2. You just can’t do that at Chelsea

Yeah it’s a lot of money to spend for not much return. If I were the government I’d want to be looking very carefully at where the money comes from whoever buys them. The new purchaser could have been in receipt of Russian money for years for this eventuality to happen.

Not really related but similar in that regard. Man City sold a proportion of the club to that US tech firm, Silverlake, a few years ago. It’s now transpired that company received money from an Abu Dhabi company shortly before. Sounds dodgy to me but how can you prove they are related.

Yeah it’s a lot of money to spend for not much return. If I were the government I’d want to be looking very carefully at where the money comes from whoever buys them. The new purchaser could have been in receipt of Russian money for years for this eventuality to happen.

Not really related but similar in that regard. Man City sold a proportion of the club to that US tech firm, Silverlake, a few years ago. It’s now transpired that company received money from an Abu Dhabi company shortly before. Sounds dodgy to me but how can you prove they are related.

That’s an FFP issue though (City) rather than a matter for government assuming no HMRC issues? Does need some form of regulation to reign in the Arabs fake commercial deals

• Petr Cech has admitted Chelsea are living 'day by day' following UK sanctions on owner Roman Abramovich
  • Chelsea are barred from a host of financial activity such as buying or selling players and selling tickets and merchandise
  • Technical director Cech said it was a 'difficult situation' with more questions than answers
  • But he added that Abramovich's reign can't be erased from the club's history
  • Cech said Chelsea's success under the Russian ' isn't about money' but 'dedication and hard work'
  • The former goalkeeper also revealed he had no definitive answers over whether key players out of contract in the summer could be retained
‘Living day by day’ sounds promising. 9 point deduction you cunts

That’s an FFP issue though (City) rather than a matter for government assuming no HMRC issues? Does need some form of regulation to reign in the Arabs fake commercial deals
I’m pretty certain that there are rules in place related to fair market value of transactions but the Qataris got around it by hiring Platini’s son as a ‘consultant’ at Bein and by dropping off a couple of Picassos. UEFA are as bent as a nine-bob note.

Even if you get them on FFP, it seems that CAS will overturn the ruling and give the offending club a slap on the wrist that amounts to a couple of weeks of KDB’s wages.

It would be a massive issue as far as sanctions are concerned. If for example RA had retained control over the club via a third party.

• Petr Cech has admitted Chelsea are living 'day by day' following UK sanctions on owner Roman Abramovich
  • Chelsea are barred from a host of financial activity such as buying or selling players and selling tickets and merchandise
  • Technical director Cech said it was a 'difficult situation' with more questions than answers
  • Cech said Chelsea's success under the Russian ' isn't about money' but 'dedication and hard work'
  • The former goalkeeper also revealed he had no definitive answers over whether key players out of contract in the summer could be retained
Isn’t about money? Give us a fucking break!!

Wasn't about money. You've got to laugh . Let's see how long they stick around for without any!

Stamford Bridge hosts dark day for those who care for football’s soul

Chelsea fans air support for Roman Abramovich as they faced club backed by a nation that executed 81 people on Saturday
4498.jpg

If these cunts go bust I think I could die a happy man.

Never hated a football club, it’s players and it’s fans as much as these scumbags.

Give me a button to wipe Woolwich off the face of the earth, I wouldn’t push it. I’d miss the dopey soft cunts.

Give me a button to wipe Chelsea’s off the earth and I’d push that buttons faster than you could blink.

CUNTS!

Stamford Bridge hosts dark day for those who care for football’s soul

Chelsea fans air support for Roman Abramovich as they faced club backed by a nation that executed 81 people on Saturday
4498.jpg
We should call it the "El Classico Crimino" from now on.

Absolutely fucking disgusting from Chelsea fans, they need to learn to read the room, or in this case the world. I wouldn't be surprised if teams with Ukranians decide to either not play or walk off the pitch if this continues to happen and rightly so. What's the FA going to do, make themselves loon like bigger assholes than they already are?

Edit: I also expected more from Eddie Howe and his bullshit "I'm just a footballs manager" after his bosses executed 81 people. In one day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom