Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The only person in the scenario I outlined giving away money would be RA in not receiving the money.

Chelsea fc is solvent so could pay creditors regardless of the transaction.

However the holding company Fordstam Limited shows a loan due to RA (or an offshore company said to be owned by him) of circa £1.5 bn, and is insolvent if that loan were to be repaid to RA. But if RA is to formally write off that loan as part of the sale process the issue with creditors goes away.

Going to be a fun contract to write to ensure (a) legitimate creditors are not screwed and (b) proceeds of sale go to a worthy cause,
How long will they stay solvent, however? Last accounts cited an infusion of nearly £200M by Fordstam, and the club explicitly admitted they require ongoing financial support from Fordstam, that cannot be provided now, to stay afloat. And that was before sponsors started pulling out and the cash flow was cut off. Their stadium is shit, they don't own the land underneath it, and they cannot sell players or renew contracts. They literally have zero assets at this point, and its just a drain on whatever cash is sitting around. Which won't me much, to begin with.

Levy ought to buy them for pennies on the pound and use them as a junior club to blood some academy kids.

:levylol:

Ambrovich knew what was coming, he tried to sell up and run but got caught.

Get Over Here Mortal Kombat GIF by Twitter

I'm going to over to The Shed End for some sadistic fun.
The majority think they are being punished for something that's nothing to do with them

There is no such thing as a free lunch. They feasted on the undeserved success for 20 years. Now's the time to pay the bill.

Back
Top Bottom