Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The funny thing is that people are saying it's a 'rant' when he is actually pretty well spoken and puts across his points well.

Chelsea and their idiot fans can f*ck right off. No one except your own fans gives a shit about Chelsea.

The funny thing is that people are saying it's a 'rant' when he is actually pretty well spoken and puts across his points well.

Exactly - his Fergie 'analysis' back in the day was also pretty good - the British media however have taken a stance to ridicule him and nothing will ever change. All you have to do is listen to the type and manner of questions being asked at these press-conferences. Fucking wums

Found out yesterday there's a good chance I'm going to have the misfortune of meeting John terry in a couple of weeks. Even worse I may have to interview him on camera.

Have already told my boss I can't be held responsible for my actions. Also by a happy coincidence I'm leaving my current job two weeks later so really I've got nothing to lose :)

Also. Lots of Facebook and twitter updates today clammering to have 'our Chelsea back.' presumably they mean the Chelsea that was winning fuck all except for when they nearly did a Portsmouth before roman rescued them?

I've got new for Chelsea fans. It's not been 'your' club for about a decade. Funny how they didn't give a shit until they started losing

No player is bigger than the club: Unfortunatley, all those overpaid prima donna's at Chelsea believe they know best and that is what is dragging them down, that and their very low intellect.

Any Chelsea fan slagging off Abramovich gives me me a warm feeling inside. Stupid cunts. They all say they're getting behind the team, just not the manager, completely oblivious to the idea that spending your 90 minutes of 'support' booing your own manager isn't exactly what players want to play in.

I'll be stunned if he doesn't go before the weekend. Sounded like a resignation speech to me. Or a sack me now speech.

No one in their right mind resigns from Chelsea, not with the pay outs on offer at least. But according to sky Chelsea have said they wont sack him. Which I think is the best news for us. Can you imagine the atmosphere at the bridge this weekend?

Still don't think we'll beat them on 14/04/13:klinsmann:

Can you imagine though, if we were still 2 points ahead of them, going to theirs and winning. Lap of honour for AVB :avbdamn:

Also, does anyone know why we're playing Everton at 2.05pm on 07/04/13, what a strange time?

Can you imagine though, if we were still 2 points ahead of them, going to theirs and winning. Lap of honour for AVB :avbdamn:

Also, does anyone know why we're playing Everton at 2.05pm on 07/04/13, what a strange time?
I'd be happy with a draw against the chavs if we're still in third. Deny them points and keep us in place. Would be much better than a loss considering our usual hoodoo against them.

Espn have two games that day.

Anyone seen the story on the mail about the SUPERFAN! that has not missed a game for 10 years... which by my reckoning is around the time Roman took over.

Joke club.

God I hadn't even thought about that. Last few seasons I've been able to get tickets one e two rows behind the spurs dugout at Stamford bridge through a Chelsea acquaintance.

I will be able to see and hear almost everything AVB and freund do on the day. May have to report back with an article. If we win I may leap over and join the celebrations!

Fans complaining about the appointment of Benitez, Benitez complaining about being named Interrim Manager...

If I was Roman Abramovic I'd just be seriously p*ssed off with the ungrateful twats and flog the club off to the highest bidder.

I wonder how much momentum you could gather starting a small protest group against Abramovich under the guise of disgruntled Chelsea fans.....?

AVB+AVB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom