Come here to laugh at Leicester

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Like I said, big teams can't afford to buy unknown names from random clubs because fans demand better. It's a reason why you see the big clubs sign good or average players for large sums. Mangala, Otamendi etc. over solid alternatives (and premier league proven players) like Alderweireld for example.
Cobblers, absolute cobblers. You would be astonished at how far down the pyramid scouts look.

I feel, when you win the PL and you are a very strong unit and then a player chooses to break away as 'Kante' did, the others as Mahrez and Vardy must feel deflated knowing that they have probably missed a massive opportunity to move to a big club as well . They will still get a move but their standing has dropped ever so slightly and not so many clubs will want them. Vardy would not get into any of the top 7 clubs.

I feel, when you win the PL and you are a very strong unit and then a player chooses to break away as 'Kante' did, the others as Mahrez and Vardy must feel deflated knowing that they have probably missed a massive opportunity to move to a big club as well . They will still get a move but their standing has dropped ever so slightly and not so many clubs will want them. Vardy would not get into any of the top 7 clubs.
As good a time as any to bring this up: why on Earth didn't he decide to move to Woolwich when he had the chance?

Didn't he say he didn't want to join the Scum because he had "unfinished business at Leicester"? Did he mean a relegation scrap?
After working at the BBC for so many years, he'd had enough of paedophiles.

image.jpg

wenger.gif

I doubt he'd get a game at Fleetwood Town the way he's performing this season.

Still Southgate will still play him ahead of Kane at International level.

Good

Will keep Harry injury free for the real business in hand like getting us top 4

Fuck England and fuck Leicester!

Back
Top Bottom