Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sad Cry Me A River GIF by The Bachelor

I'm not sure if it's allowed any more as it seems to upset our dear little fans but fuck the lot of you.

Woolwich bottled the league AGAIN and I'm fuckin loving it.

Hahahahahahahahahajahahaha
You wanky bunch of bottle job cunts.

There I've said it. 🤣🤣

The hypocrisy and anger of their fans is truly something. The exact same outraged goons would be among the first to throw a game if, heaven forbid, it almost guaranteed us a title.

Fuck em and their faux moral superiority.

Can anyone remember the AFTV clip of DT being interviewed just before the Champions League final and their Europa League final.
He was asked which he'd prefer them to win the Europa league and us to win the CL or them to win the Europa and us to win the CL.

He said he'd take the loss of it meant we didn't win the CL.

Don't talk to me about our small mentality.

Can anyone remember the AFTV clip of DT being interviewed just before the Champions League final and their Europa League final.
He was asked which he'd prefer them to win the Europa league and us to win the CL or them to win the Europa and us to win the CL.

He said he'd take the loss of it meant we didn't win the CL.

Don't talk to me about our small mentality.

60341460_3468636589948515_3519645774025588736_n.jpg

They were all at it. Any peal clutching from these rapist harbourers should be and will be laughed at.

Back
Top Bottom