Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not really. There's a team quite evidently cheating over a 15 year period, it's almost impossible to beat them.

They'll have won 6/7 leagues after this season.
I've always said, as much as I hate them, at least the Chavs had established themselves as a top 6 Premier League side before their money came in.

The season before City got their money they finished 9th and not long before that were in Division Two (now League One) also for pretty much their entire history bar a few seasons here and there they'd been known as the "other Manchester club".

The summer their money comes in? They're signing Robinho.

Not really. There's a team quite evidently cheating over a 15 year period, it's almost impossible to beat them.

They'll have won 6/7 leagues after this season.
It’s not, they didn’t get 90 points last year and haven’t been that great this season either.

It’s not like they walk the league every season with 95 points.

It’s not, they didn’t get 90 points last year and haven’t been that great this season either.

It’s not like they walk the league every season with 95 points.

Their MO is to just raise the bar, normally in terms of wages, just beyond what everyone else can afford.

They've been clever about it, they've never spent to the point where it looks ridiculous, just enough to make sure they always win.

It's funny how good Woolwich fans seem to think they are and are yet seemingly oblivious to the fact that they have the likes of Elneny, Nketiah, Nelson and Vieira on the bench. Fulham level players at best.

Without the Tuchel effect which evened the tie out more than it should, Bayern would have been strong favourites over the two games.
Viera was 34m.

They’ve spent 700m, all the players in the squad are his players. According to transfermarkt the value of the team is over a billion second only to city in the whole world.

But they need more players.

This is what happens when you spend 40m on Jesus who can’t score and 65m on Havertz who can’t do anything.
34m on viera. I'm repeating it as forgot

I've always said, as much as I hate them, at least the Chavs had established themselves as a top 6 Premier League side before their money came in.

The season before City got their money they finished 9th and not long before that were in Division Two (now League One) also for pretty much their entire history bar a few seasons here and there they'd been known as the "other Manchester club".

The summer their money comes in? They're signing Robinho.
Chelsea were banktupting themselves to break the top 6

Back
Top Bottom