Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Online mockery of individual, identifiable children is a no-go area for me. Anyone who does it, or supports it is a cunt. Anyone who justifies it by saying "But they support....xxx" is a myopic cunt.

Nobody in here is going to find the kids socials to post laughing emojis
someone vision GIF

Online mockery of individual, identifiable children is a no-go area for me. Anyone who does it, or supports it is a cunt. Anyone who justifies it by saying "But they support....xxx" is a myopic cunt.
mummy.......the kids mum didn't die....or even his cat or his goldfish as far as i know...the kids football team lost ffs...like every kids football team loses....it's the fuckin life of a football fan....and it's Woolwich and the thread is laugh at gooners, that's basically it....🤷‍♂️

Mummy.......the kids mum didn't die....or even his cat or his goldfish as far as i know...the kids football team lost ffs...like every kids football team loses....it's the fuckin life of a football fan....and it's Woolwich and the thread is laugh at gooners, that's basically it....🤷‍♂️
I want to know how he is identifiable? Genuinely. Random child outside random game. One too young to have his own social media accounts. I like mummy mummy contributions but I think they are just plain wrong and overreaching.

I want to know how he is identifiable? Genuinely. Random child outside random game. One too young to have his own social media accounts. I like mummy mummy contributions but I think they are just plain wrong and overreaching.
Thanks for that - your contributions are good.

Let me explain my thinking - The kid goes to school. Some people in his school will be Spurs fans - and so will some parents (or even gooners). It only takes one of them to see the video of him crying for it to spread like wildfire in his community. This may well result in bullying. Trust me, when he goes back to school after the Easter holidays (if he's not back yet), everyone will be aware of it. I don't think adults should get involved in mocking children, or spreading the mockery, whoever they are or whoever they support.
For me it's a no-go area.

Let me explain my thinking - The kid goes to school. Some people in his school will be Spurs fans - and so will some parents (or even gooners). It only takes one of them to see the video of him crying for it to spread like wildfire in his community. This may well result in bullying. Trust me, when he goes back to school after the Easter holidays (if he's not back yet), everyone will be aware of it. I don't think adults should get involved in mocking children, or spreading the mockery, whoever they are or whoever they support.

lol you're such a pussy 😆

You're not responsible for other people's kids (bit weird if you think that) the parents are so if their kid is online balling over fucking football then that's on his parents.

Meanwhile I will laugh because it's funny, I don't need some holier than thou faux do-gooder preaching at me telling me what to laugh at, comedy is subjective mate.

And lol you mentioning bullying when you're on here calling people cunts, you absolute imbecile :harrylol:

It’s the fault of the mouthbreather that filmed and posted it in the first place and the parent for letting it happen

Sharing it on a spurs forum is hardly bullying, the kid is fine and has probably learned a good life lesson from it

It’s the fault of the mouthbreather that filmed and posted it in the first place and the parent for letting it happen

Sharing it on a spurs forum is hardly bullying, the kid is fine and has probably learned a good life lesson from it
100% agree with your first line. Sorry - didn't realise you knew the child.

Fuck me, came on here for a quick laugh at the gooners' expense and had to read through a load of bollocks about kids being bullied, parenting, etc.

Try not to derail the thread people.

Last edited:
100% agree with your first line. Sorry - didn't realise you knew the child.
Go on any rival forum and you’ll see similar stuff involving kids crying etc. Should it happen? Probably not, does it make me laugh? Not really, but it’s hardly life threatening. He might get slagged off at school for a couple of days but no more than any other kid doing something embarrassing

Fuck me, came on here for a quick laughs at the gooners' expense and had to read through a load of bollocks about kids being bullied, parenting, etc.

Try not to derail the thread people.
My next door neighbour just realised that Woolwich aren't going to win the league...

5WpbpQt.png

M

Mummy this clip is older than than I think I've seen this possible as long as four months ago. I think your concern is entirely misplaced.

Back
Top Bottom