Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This was a classic gooner late season pressure choke but the official just protected them from it.

Apparently they ref even told Tuchel he didn't whistle because it was a kid's mistake.
That's absolutely fine then...
Cos when a kid/baby accidentally pisses or shits itself on the bus, it's ok, 'cos they're just a kid...

But when an ADULT does it, apparently it's frowned upon (at least it was when I did it yesterday...!!)

But it's OK, 'cos as I said to the bus driver and all the passengers: "it was just a kids mistake"
...and luckily, I got away with it!!!

Triple Salko

aaffc7ad-ed5d-4500-8ddb-926117582d52_1140x641.jpg

Triple Saka

0_sakapenPNG.png

I think the ref was great, he stood up for the spirit of the game on both penalty shouts. Even better if he had booked Saka... but that is tough to do when there's at least some contact; the laws sanction simulation but not initiation.

You thought wrong then. Bayern should absolutely have been given a penalty for blatant handball. That's not arguable.

It’s completely fixed. Yes in the spirit of things it’s not denying of a goal scoring opportunity etc ….but but but but….
Five years on I’m still fucked off that sissoko got penalised for pointing to where his left back should be and then giving a penalty when mane kicked the ball at him. Not a pen. But where were the spirit of the game ethos in the first minute of a champions league final!!!
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
EXACTLY! If that had happened the other way around, (let's say VVD pointing to another Liverpool defender) the outpouring of injustice probably would've led to not only a replay of the Final, but an obligatory minutes' silence in the 30th second of every game afterwards to commemorate the sad loss!!!!

Triple Salko

aaffc7ad-ed5d-4500-8ddb-926117582d52_1140x641.jpg

Triple Saka

0_sakapenPNG.png

So hang on....
Gabriel PICKED UP THE BALL.... NO penalty given, 'cos the ref felt pity that he'd committed a 'kids mistake'

...and yet Sakha DIVED to try and win a penalty....

That wasn't punished with diving either...?

OK, fine. At least we know where we stand...

Gooner cunts can pick up the ball and cry 'baby not know what baby did... Did I do bad thing Daddy? Hug me, I'm gonna cry..."

Yet when the cunt falls over, he wants Daddy to pick him up and give his spoilt cunt child a penalty???

Fuck off you. Cunts!

We've had what 1/2 penalties ALL season... and you want two in ONE GAME?

Jesus, talk about greedy!

Ref clearly bottled it on the handball decision, I reckon the fact he already gave Bayern a penalty before that incident and that it was a 100% home crowd and he knew how fucking livid they would be if he gave it got to his head, but in reality it doesn't matter if it's a kids mistake, the letter of the law should be followed in every game for every team, as many have said I don't see that ref would have an issue "fucking over" a smaller team playing away from home for instance, the whistle was blown before Raya passed it which means the ball was in open play when Gabriel handled it. That's a penalty, fuck all this "goalscoring opportunity" bollocks. At the very minimum you should be giving an indirect free kick right on the line, similar to an incident with Mignolet and Torres many moons ago.

What really makes me laugh is how much the Goons will gloss over this while they get all outraged about their starboy clearly trying to buy a foul off Neuer when he should have been trying to score, in all likelihood if he just continued his run Neuer was probably catching his foot anyway but he tried so hard to buy it the ref told him to fuck off.

Please Sir, we're closing the venue now.... Can you please leave, as, believe it or not, as important as you think your Gooner Plight is, there are people that NEED to go home now..

Look at the stadium, it's empty, there's no other fucker here
... Let alone anyone om your Intertwat channel that ACTUALLY cares!

If truth be told, they probably all want you dead anyway!

But that aside.... You go knock yourself out.... You Gooner price of shit!

They can genuinely go fuck themselves... After that TOM DALY display last night.....?
. they've got the front to call foul....

Fuck off and die you gloating Gooner cunts!

Back
Top Bottom