Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Stating the obvious here but Martin Keown is a dopey prick.
Not even funny how biased he is. Also the host on itv she said both teams had penalties denied so it’s even. No way!!!
Saka dived into neuer and Gabriel picked the ball up!!!

The levels of crying this morning are like none I have ever seen before.
It's clear cheating from the leagues biggest diver but the Goonies are snivelling as if they were robbed.
It's hilarious and just the start of what we can expect in the next few weeks. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This was a classic gooner late season pressure choke but the official just protected them from it.

Apparently they ref even told Tuchel he didn't whistle because it was a kid's mistake.
It’s completely fixed. Yes in the spirit of things it’s not denying of a goal scoring opportunity etc ….but but but but….
Five years on I’m still fucked off that sissoko got penalised for pointing to where his left back should be and then giving a penalty when mane kicked the ball at him. Not a pen. But where were the spirit of the game ethos in the first minute of a champions league final!!!
😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

This was a classic gooner late season pressure choke but the official just protected them from it.

Apparently they ref even told Tuchel he didn't whistle because it was a kid's mistake.
Yeah, it was .... But if *KIDS AREN'T PROPERLY PUNISHED... they'll never learn!
* Quote taken from my Son's first school assembly!!!

That's a diabolic decision from the ref - that is cheating is what that is.

At least he got the Saka pen decision right though (but should've been a card for that diving little bitch)

Then it will please you even more to lean that it was £2000

Happy Star Trek GIF

I think the ref was great, he stood up for the spirit of the game on both penalty shouts. Even better if he had booked Saka... but that is tough to do when there's at least some contact; the laws sanction simulation but not initiation.

Back
Top Bottom