Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yep. what a prick

I was having a chat with some mates last night that this England team seems to be full of nice, likable players. Obviously we'd all forgotten about this bellends existence!

That's him branded as prick who you wouldn't want in your squad for a long time now.

I was having a chat with some mates last night that this England team seems to be full of nice, likable players. Obviously we'd all forgotten about this bellends existence!

That's him branded as prick who you wouldn't want in your squad for a long time now.
Apparently this reason is not true.

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Yeah I've seen/heard the rumours, which are just that rumours.
This is the only reason that's come out in the press and I'll be seeing this as the reason until a concrete report comes out to say different. As far in the gutter that the red tops are in the country, I'll still take their stuff over some bloke in a pub.

Something about him being gay and getting his rocks off watching other men urinate. Supposedly he’s had a camera install over a toilet in his home so he can film people when they pee and he’s being blackmailed over it.

Something about him being gay and getting his rocks off watching other men urinate. Supposedly he’s had a camera install over a toilet in his home so he can film people when they pee and he’s being blackmailed over it.

Is that all? :pocheyes:

You missed out that he only joined Goons so that he could sit in/sniff Wenger's old chair?

I heard that he actually murdered the Queen.... He dug up Peter Cook's corpse, snapped off his leg bone and clubbed her to death with it, so as to avoid leaving his DNA at the scene...

He only got caught 'cos he naively wanked on her crown as she lay dying, and they picked up his DNA from the crusted spunk in her hair....

That's what I heard anyway!

I heard that he actually murdered the Queen.... He dug up Peter Cook's corpse, snapped off his leg bone and clubbed her to death with it, so as to avoid leaving his DNA at the scene...

He only got caught 'cos he naively wanked on her crown as she lay dying, and they picked up his DNA from the crusted spunk in her hair....

That's what I heard anyway!
Well, what I heard was … nope, you win.

Back
Top Bottom