Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just discovered this thread

titanic Underground flooding GIF
Michael Jackson Reaction GIF

Even with that decrease I would guess Woolwich wage bill would be greater than the total of all other clubs in Championship not relegated with Woolwich.......unless of course all Woolwich players leave the club is a wholesale squad overhaul.

Even with that decrease I would guess Woolwich wage bill would be greater than the total of all other clubs in Championship not relegated with Woolwich.......unless of course all Woolwich players leave the club is a wholesale squad overhaul.

I hope in that sense they all do a 'Jack Rodwell' and fuck the club royally over.

Well that puts them in a tricky situation. They need players desperately and with no CL footy in the foreseeable future, the only way they will be able to get players in will be with bumper wages. It isn't as if Legoman has enough pull to bring players in on his call. The man is a robot.

Adding to that the Euro's are coming up and any up and coming talent isn't going to want to rot there in a relegation dogfight. That Saliba chap is a good example of how to fuck your career in one move. That he is gobbing off with Guendouzi on social media is flagging him to other managers that he is a bit of a dumb cunt.

I can't be the only one who has zero interest in fan TV. I know about them from posts on here, and frankly that's still too much information.

Same applies to that Expressions twat. These people aren't fans, they're egotistical wannabe celebs piggybacking on football clubs for attention.

Is that Expressions Oozing or whatever the fuck his name is?

Back
Top Bottom