Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s also embarrassing that Everton can go out and get seemingly Ancelotti and we get Mourinho while they are stuck with some untested guy.

...that's 'cos he's a LEICESTER man!

If Newcastle ever beat Spurs in (say) a Cup Final... do you imagine Paul Gascoigne wouldn't be happy?

I rather an ex-player honestly SUPPORTS a club... but it doesn't HAVE to be Spurs, just cos he played for us....
Having a soft spot for an ex club is a different matter...

Someone like Jenas (who I assume has a true allegiance to Forest) clearly still cares for Spurs, even though he ripped into us on MOTD2 last night... but it had the tone of a frustrated fan... and coulda been ANYONE on here!
Yeah its not a rational thing. Jenas is a good example, Forest and Newcastle but he is a Yiddo. Had a complicated relationship with the fans as a player too but I think it just happens. He feels the club. Lineker is City first and us a distant second. It's just what you feel like women you've been with, some you just always dig.

Not sure Arteta is really the right man for Woolwich at this moment. Sure he's an upgrade on Xhaka and Guendoozle, and he brings a ton of experience and stability to the middle of the park, but at 37 how many season does he have le.... wait... they are bringing him in as manager? LOLOLOLOLOLOL, nice!

Not sure Arteta is really the right man for Woolwich at this moment. Sure he's an upgrade on Xhaka and Guendoozle, and he brings a ton of experience and stability to the middle of the park, but at 37 how many season does he have le.... wait... they are bringing him in as manager? LOLOLOLOLOLOL, nice!
Shame that they didn't go with Judas, they were a perfect fit. Cunt for a cunt club. Match made in heaven.
Oh well, at least Arteta's first game will be against the club that made him in England, Everton. What better way to start than letting your old club win just for old times sake amirite? :mourhandlaugh:

Z-p3zyt4

Or as Claude put it "We don't want the bleeding geezer that puts the cones out for Pep."

The whole situation smacks of desperation and it’s clear the board don’t have a fucking clue nor do they give a shit. Without the revenue from the CL they ain’t going to bother with further investment.

Flogging a dead horse.

Shame.

Isn't Arteta quite well respected as a coach? That's what I'd picked up over a few years.
If Kompany can't make Anderlecht play Guardiola football, than Arteta won't be able to make a club in crisis like woolwich play good either, that's my take.

He might be respected as a person in the dressing room, but can't really respect him as something he hasn't ever been.

Back
Top Bottom