Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

620x349

Fuck it, Cornwall again for me.

620x349

Fuck it, Cornwall again for me.
QPTJARt.png

Those three are a good case for bringing back the Ugly Laws:

I can anticipate some of the social media Arse idiots right now - we've spent more on a player than those lot down the road, blah, blah, blah.
Just keep that same defence and fragile mentality Woolwich and I don't care how many pacey wingers you buy.

I can anticipate some of the social media Arse idiots right now - we've spent more on a player than those lot down the road, blah, blah, blah.
Just keep that same defence and fragile mentality Woolwich and I don't care how many pacey wingers you buy.
And in May you will hear something like "we smashed our transfer record last summer and still can't finish in the top four, Emery out".

Can someone explain to me how they just bought a player for 80m with their gigantic budget, no cl for 3 fecking years in a row and absolutely no good sales?

Hopefully they'll have to sell Aubameyang or Lacazette or something.

They didn’t need goals last season. They’ve put all their eggs in one basket and we’ll see how it turns out in May. They’ve spent around 100m now with no significant change to last seasons squad. The winger they’ve bought was very good in the French League but so was Gervinho.

Can someone explain to me how they just bought a player for 80m with their gigantic budget, no cl for 3 fecking years in a row and absolutely no good sales?

Hopefully they'll have to sell Aubameyang or Lacazette or something.
Thought this article was quite good.

Although I have a hunch, and therefore disagree that they plan to 4-3 the oppo, I guess that this season they will change how they play and now will play on the counter and with a low block. It's the safest way to mitigate an awful CB/DM/CM is to set deep behind the ball, they did that to us at Wembley last year, they literally had two shots all game, one the scored from the other was a pen from which the blatantly dived to get. They will play like Burnley or Utd did the last couple of years. It's the easiest way to stop conceding shots and goals, whilst in effect, they have 3 so-called fast attackers to get onto balls played behind pushed up defences.

Back
Top Bottom